Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Is there going to be a place other than this forum that we can post any script errors or anything that needs to be addressed later, so we don't flood this forum with 100 new post of the same problems i.e. "It wont upload or my skin is missing?" I just don't want this beta release to be the same when v2.1 came out. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Going out for Christmas meal, then going to address some last issues before compressing and uploading, so looking at around 5-7 hours from now (3pm UK time) :)

Sorry but I just dont understand the logic here. If you want to release it go ahead, but I volunteered to fix up some of the bugs(EMS Spawn locations), and could fix the issues with having to manually send units back to HQ, and yet your going to release a some what bug fixed version for beta testing? Given that you should realize that for every one bug found, it will be reported 5 times in this thread, I dont see why you wouldnt fix all possible bugs first, then release a public beta in hopes of some one stepping up and finding a fix for the more complicated things.

Also, as for the stuck units, I am having the same problem. I thought it was VO related, but it is most defenitley not related to the VO, so im rather puzzled...unless...some how a gate got scripted in for it. :s

Sorry but I just dont understand the logic here. If you want to release it go ahead, but I volunteered to fix up some of the bugs(EMS Spawn locations), and could fix the issues with having to manually send units back to HQ, and yet your going to release a some what bug fixed version for beta testing? Given that you should realize that for every one bug found, it will be reported 5 times in this thread, I dont see why you wouldnt fix all possible bugs first, then release a public beta in hopes of some one stepping up and finding a fix for the more complicated things.

Also, as for the stuck units, I am having the same problem. I thought it was VO related, but it is most defenitley not related to the VO, so im rather puzzled...unless...some how a gate got scripted in for it. :s

Well it'd be a bit daft to have a christmas edition delayed until after christmas, and as for the bugs, I'm not a perfectionist I just wanted to make it as good as I could, all the bugs have been posted and they can be easily avoided so IMO this is the best thing to do :).

As for a second forum, well the issues with skins etc are 9/10 times something to do with how you installed the submod, so to be safe I just suggest everyone uses a fresh LA mod 2.0 because usually combining mods will affect the other :)

But if people still have issues either PM me or use my nysubmod.webs.com forum ;)

Well it'd be a bit daft to have a christmas edition delayed until after christmas, and as for the bugs, I'm not a perfectionist I just wanted to make it as good as I could, all the bugs have been posted and they can be easily avoided so IMO this is the best thing to do :).

As for a second forum, well the issues with skins etc are 9/10 times something to do with how you installed the submod, so to be safe I just suggest everyone uses a fresh LA mod 2.0 because usually combining mods will affect the other :)

But if people still have issues either PM me or use my nysubmod.webs.com forum ;)

DYson is right ! :happy:

ill try and fix the bugs and pm you if i can fix themwink.gif

DYson is right ! :happy:

These bugs are very minor, so how about we release then if anyone has any ideas to improve they are welcome to PM me :)

As for all of this.. this is how I role ;)

Dyson

x

P.S beginning to make the final adjustments :)