Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Guest djbacon93

I think the mod team is perfectly capable of thinking of ideas for missions all by themselvss. Just saying.

not to mention the key to making a good game(mod) is listening to Community feedback. not just your own

Sorry if someone has already asked about this, but....

I have downloaded the LA mod and copied and pasted the NY submod files in and the mod loads fine but for some reason none of the units have their commands.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

Usually thats because you loaded a mod, then another mod, try running standard em4 first ;) if this doesn't solve it just wait for 2.1 :)

I have a mission idea it, is actually a mission from the em3 la mod but it may work in the ny submod. There could be a murder and the police will have to question people around the area to try to find the suspects.When they find them it can turn into a hostage situation to where the people will have to be rescued and the suspect will be arrested. Just a thought.

Sounds cool I was thinking of something similar

Will there be any surprises, which is not mentioned until now? :popcorn:

Probably, theres loads of stuff I added, some personal,some to make members of the team laugh, and some just for a bit of fun :P

not to mention the key to making a good game(mod) is listening to Community feedback. not just your own

Yeah I get it, its just that when the past several pages are practically "you should do this" "yeah, and do this!" "do this too with a backflip!" its a little ridiculous reading through. lol :P

Yeah I get it, its just that when the past several pages are practically "you should do this" "yeah, and do this!" "do this too with a backflip!" its a little ridiculous reading through. lol :P

haha yeah :) but I did want some ideas floating around :P

Oh and BTW, just realized, we officially have more replies on this topic than the NY mod :D and far less spam, thanks for all the continued interest and support :D

1046276057_GroupHug.gif

haha yeah :) but I did want some ideas floating around :P

Oh and BTW, just realized, we officially have more replies on this topic than the NY mod :D and far less spam, thanks for all the continued interest and support :D

1046276057_GroupHug.gif

Woohoo. I can't wait to play either of them because your v2.0 looks great. Your doing a great job and keep up the great work. Even if their mod comes out, I'll still play other mods because one map and vehicles get boring playing over and over again. You will have different vehicles than them and a different map / missions so its something new to me imo.

I asked this in Miami Mod (they had a couple there) but I'll ask here too, what is the NYPD coach for? Is it a command post or to transport units?

Woohoo. I can't wait to play either of them because your v2.0 looks great. Your doing a great job and keep up the great work. Even if their mod comes out, I'll still play other mods because one map and vehicles get boring playing over and over again. You will have different vehicles than them and a different map / missions so its something new to me imo.

I asked this in Miami Mod but I'll ask here too, what is the NYPD coach for? Is it a command post or to transport units?

I believe its for both, some are for command some are for transport ;) and trust me, if you were looking at the WIP model pics I have been looking at lately you'd go crazy :D

I believe its for both, some are for command some are for transport ;) and trust me, if you were looking at the WIP model pics I have been looking at lately you'd go crazy :D

Haha, I think we all would. Keep up the fantastic work and can't wait to see some more pics of your progress.

hi everyone i got aquestion i uploaded avideo of the ny submod and i added a disptach from fdny besides other modification i have made from my own i wonder if im not breaking any rule since now im a member of this forum thanks

I don't think so post the link and we can see :P

edit: I found it, whats with the air raid siren? But yeh thats cool with me :P

I don't think so post the link and we can see :P

edit: I found it, whats with the air raid siren? But yeh thats cool with me :P

I like the vids on youtube, is that some of the progress of this submod that will be in next version?

Off Topic: In a small town south of me, they use a air raid / tornado siren to alert off duty fire fighters that they need to respond to the station for a emergency call if more units are requested. I don't think it is too smart to do that but whatever floats their boat I say.

I like the vids on youtube, is that some of the progress of this submod that will be in next version?

Off Topic: In a small town south of me, they use a air raid / tornado siren to alert off duty fire fighters that they need to respond to the station for a emergency call if more units are requested. I don't think it is too smart to do that but whatever floats their boat I say.

thats a modification based on my city dispatch i wrote on the description that im not making the mod im just afan this was made with version 1.0

thats a modification based on my city dispatch i wrote on the description that im not making the mod im just afan this was made with version 1.0

I seen other vids that had Dyson's name in it and I was just asking him if those were his that he uploaded.

I viewed yours and I liked it but youtube is addicting and makes you watch more and I came over some other NY Submod vids and made me curious.

I seen other vids that had Dyson's name in it and I was just asking him if those were his that he uploaded.

I viewed yours and I liked it but youtube is addicting and makes you watch more and I came over some other NY Submod vids and made me curious.

Me and 'drunkpolice' host all the vids :P

They asked for missions...

I also put out a request for additional models (that are not pointless and would have a function, like something to go into the spot of another unit.)

hope youlike it

It's a cool dispatch, except it more sounds like it should be used at the station more than the b.c. also neither LA nor NY uses those sirens o.O PA 300 for NY, Omega unitrol for LA, both have Q's, NY just has more EQ2Bs with very few real Q's O.O

I know you guys have like. a thousand suggestions for missions, but we also need to know what other models need to be done.

I'll bite. Here are some ideas. Some may or may not be workable. But you asked for ideas. Here are some.

Perhaps a sattelite truck? Scroll towards bottom of link.

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/brooklyn/e207.htm

Or maybe a brush unit if there will be any wooded areas on the map

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/queens/e266.htm

ATRV unit as a possible replacement to the small LA County Rescue truck

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/queens/e329.htm

Or possibly a foam truck. Do we have a hazmat yet? (Images for both on same link)

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/queens/e288.htm

I'll bite. Here are some ideas. Some may or may not be workable. But you asked for ideas. Here are some.

Perhaps a sattelite truck? Scroll towards bottom of link.

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/brooklyn/e207.htm

Or maybe a brush unit if there will be any wooded areas on the map

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/queens/e266.htm

ATRV unit as a possible replacement to the small LA County Rescue truck

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/queens/e329.htm

Or possibly a foam truck. Do we have a hazmat yet? (Images for both on same link)

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/queens/e288.htm

Your sattelite truck looks like a utility support truck.