Guest emergency captain

Massive Mods

Guest emergency captain

People, I need you to help me get links of every version of every mod ever made for emergency4. This will be a great help to me. Use any tool possbile and get me mods! Result is a new mod made by me.

Guest emergency captain

Your both wrong. As I become a modeler, I become more interested in Mods and Emergecny 4, of course. I am asking people to find every mod that's been created, give me a link, and my thanks to people is making the Utica Mod. :grinsevil:

Guest emergency captain

My doing is just playing. I don't steal. Trust me. And I do google. But that doesn't mean I will get everyhting. People can even give me the folders to mods installed on there computers!

Guest emergency captain

What? I sm going to start my my soon. I am not saying I will release it when Iget all tyhe mods. All I ask is for people to find me mod links. I am becoming m0ore intersested in this stuff and I want more mods.IT IS NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO STEAL MOD PARTS.

I AM NOT STEALING MODS! I just want to play more. The gift to all of the people who get them for me is the Utica Mod.

lo, so u wil make a whole mod to thank people who gave u download links of a few mods? why u dont find them yourself thats alot easier then making a mod

Sounds very very sketchy.For those who don't know

I

I

V

1) someone or something that just isnt right. 2) the feeling you get the morning after usuing a lot of drugs, most commonly associated with extacy. 3) something unsafe 4) someone or something that gives off a bad feeling