Madrid Mod

Madrid Mod

Awersome job!

Mostly i like the idea of explosive unit lightbar placement!

Btw why are you not using all authors? Like rihis (lightbars)

If we put all the authors of all the things of each model, the image will be 95% text and 5% the unit. All the autors appear at the readme. ;) Greetings

Looking great man. Nice new an renewed cars.

Only why is the light of the t.e.d.a.x on the hood of the car not on the roof??

Looking great man. Nice new an renewed cars.

Only why is the light of the t.e.d.a.x on the hood of the car not on the roof??

They put sometimes the light there because its more easy for them ;) Other times they put it in the car, near the personal

are all the units done? cauz I saw large amounts of vechiles in the first page. Good job!

Not, at total are about 150 vehicles, with real sirens, real code number, and real plate ;) (about 130 units are done and the rest are started)

man every unit is a gift for my eyes. hope my pc can handel a those beautiful units.

Can't wait to play the mod.

Can you make some total department pictures?? so we see al the EMS units in wan pic al the police in 1 pic etc ???

man every unit is a gift for my eyes. hope my pc can handel a those beautiful units.

Can't wait to play the mod.

Can you make some total department pictures?? so we see al the EMS units in wan pic al the police in 1 pic etc ???

Yes, when we finish the departaments, we will make the pictures of all the department ;)

EMS Samur-Civil Protection personal:

Each person can insert or remove the vest in the vehicle (doctors, nurses, paramedics). Quebec has two uniforms, NRBQ level II, and Fireproof, both two it may put staff on vehicle Quebec. The Depas can put on a helmet and vest in the van of Depas.

personalsamur.png