Madrid Mod

Madrid Mod

Thanks for all. matte31, you have a map in the page 8 of this forum, where apears all the bases. It will have an hospital, police stations, medical bases, and fire stations. (you have the map at the reply #150). Greetings.

Hi aitor. Well, we are making the mod in some parts. The creator, michnitro, have the units, and i have the map; so some bases can´t work if i havent got the units (he will pass me all the units when he finish all of them). But i made some proves, and practically all the bases work good. The bases tested and who work good are the two Fire Stations, the heliport, the two police stations (national and local police), the hospital, and the technitician base. The only ones that i need the units to prove is the samur bases. Greetings.

Thanks for all. matte31, you have a map in the page 8 of this forum, where apears all the bases. It will have an hospital, police stations, medical bases, and fire stations. (you have the map at the reply #150). Greetings.

Oh i should have checked that before i asked :)

Thanks for the answer!

· New images of the units:

- S-2 (suboficial of center zone car, Fire Station 2):

renault-megane-s-2.png

- S-9 (suboficial of notrh zone and nrbq car, Fire Station 9):

renault-megane-s-9.png

meganes9real.png

- New aspect of the SA-51 (subacuatic unit, Fire Station 5):

mercedes-actrossa-51.png

sa-51.jpg

Before image (SA-51):

mercedes-actros-sa-51.png

- New aspect of the antidisturbances van of the GRI (metropolitan police):

renault-master-g-r-i.png

furgongri.jpg

· New Fire Department units:

- EC-91, the most biggest and new ladder of Spain, it comes the last weekend to Madrid, and it have 55 meters (9th Fire Station):

preec-91.png

esccf.jpg

ec91frontal.jpg

- The RH-81 (Vehicle of withdrawal of hydrocarbons), of the 8th Fire Station:

prerh-81.png

rh81real.png

- New image of the subacuatic unit (SA-51), 5th Fire Station:

presa-51.png

sa51real.png

- New image of the UT-21 (unit for traffic accident and material of the GT-21), 2nd Fire Station:

preut-21.png

ut21realmm.jpg

· New National Police unit:

- Van of movement of arrested:

precelular.png

pic1578pl5.jpg

Tomorrow more new units ;) Greetings.

Definition of the service at the web of the city:

What is the Samur Social?

It is a Municipal Service of Social Emergency that depends on the Area of Government of the Headquarter of Social Services and Attention to the Dependence, which realizes the following functions:

Attention to the social emergencies of individual, familiar character and collective that take place in the city of Madrid (abandon of major persons, families and minors in situation of social risk, ill-treatment ...).

Action coordinated with other Services of Emergency of the city of Madrid (Firemen, Policeman, Civil Samur-protection ...) in the big emergencies of our city (fires, terrorist acts, floods, etc.)

Attention and social accompaniment to the persons without home that they live in the streets of Madrid.

How is it the Samur Social?

It is a service joined operatively the emergency services of the City of Madrid, with protocols of action coordinated with 112, Firemen, Samur, Civil Protection, Policeman....

It relies on a Center of cooprdinación operative of the actions of social emergencies that they take place in the city of Madrid, identified as Head office of the Samur Social.

For the social attention of the emergencies and to guarantee a rapid and nearby response, it possesses mobile units and equipments of street, integrated by professionals of the social intervention formation in the social response to the emergencies and in the attention to persons without home.

He has an IT system for the treatment and management of the emergencies.

It relies on a system of communications (radio TETRA), that it facilitates the communication of the professionals of the different devices.

How does it control the Samur Social?

One accedes across the hot line 112 (emergency line).

It works 24 hours of the day and 365 days of the year.

It guarantees the direct attention and social accompaniment to the persons affected by an emergency and persons without home, articulating and coordinanado the necessary resources and presentations.

Samur Social's Head office receives the notices of social emergency of the citizens and of professionals of other services across 112. From this call the first valuation is realized and if the incident needs it, there are activated the Mobile Units, Equipments of Street and the resources or social opportune presentations.

His interventions rest on procedures and protocols of action.

In the mod, as in real events, the social samur will be busy with gathering those persons who do not have to where going (for example the residents of a housing that has burned).

Thanks ;)

Official Samur Social Web (Spanish): http://www.madrid.es...000dc0ca8c0RCRD