Guest Francis

If you lost your account...

Guest Francis

Hello there,

If you lost your account due to the last maintenance, please register with the same exact name you had before and post here saying you lost your posts. We will then re-attribute them to you in no time.

Thanks a lot and we are very sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused to you or anybody else.

Regards,

Francis.

Guest krst6954

What was your old nickname?

My old nickname was misionis. Only now I realized that it had to do registration with the same name I've been registered before that.

I wouldnt say no, but it wouldnt be to easy. Its more likley to have your cookies stolen then have some one decrypt your password. Unless your stupid enough to use an obvious password like your username.

EDIT: Can the mods crack down on this double posting crap all over the forum or see if the timer for preventing double posts can be edited to say 12 hours or 24 hours atleast?

EDIT2: Can we get the quick edit function back?

EDIT3: Can we get rid of the no spam smiley? People just post that making more spam.

Seriously, what good does post count do for you? It doesnt make people like you. It doesnt make people hate you. It doesnt make people thing your an uber modder or an idiot. Not trying to single any one out or be an asshole but seriously, who cares? Hell I will happily deal with having my post count reduced to 0 just because post count means absolutely nothing.

Read my signature... What does it say? And now am really off till the 16th

I am not going to refresh post counts or users daily... the scripts does cause huge server load, so really don't expect it before Friday or Saturday

To be honest, if you created your account in that time and already got 600 posts, how much of them where "looks good", "good work" and "want to see more" posts? So in reallity, you lost nada...