Grim_Wizard

MikesPhotos

Hey has anyone heard from Mikesphotos? I haven't seen him since January, I'm just a little concerened that something may have happened to him. Did he just pack up or something?

Well I mean I'm sure he has a life, I mean as you know he had a very time consuming profession and I'm not sure but I think a while back he said he worked with the USFS as a firefighter but I don't know.

Just like MikeyPI, Mikesphotos isn't really active on the forums anymore. They both have their reasons. As far as I know nothing happened to him, because his last update on his website is dated 7/09/2010. One day ago...

I cant even be asked to go on the site anymore. His flickr seems to be just as up to date and I find alot of broken links and such on his site.

Hes active on Flickr.

You can see what he looks like here.

Wow I thought he was younger then that. I mean I knew he had been in the Fire Service along time but hey if your 30 and enter the fire service at age 18(i think thats generally the minimum requirement) thats 12 years under your belt.