tk_pl

PRP Mod

Hi, i wanna to show you our mod, the PRL(People's Republic of Poland) MOD. This mod can show us cars, personel and mission from the communist poland time. Actualy we have only 7 cars, but we want to make more than 30 police cars, ambulances, fire engines and civil car. Also we make new map with orginals PRL's buldings.

Our team:

Robert18gol (BOSS, MAP MAKER, EDITOR)

Dark_Angel (MODYFICATION ON MAP)

T.K (MODELLER, TEXTURES)

GAGAR (EDITOR, TEXTURES)

max5c (TEXTURES)

Kulek (TEXTURES, MODELLER)

HatorEM (PRL TIME CONSIGLIERE)

SZAFA (MODELLER, MAP, EDITOR)

RUDY529 (MISSIONS, EDITOR, ACCIDENTS)

Youtube film:

Screenshots:

FSC NYSA- Citizens' Militia version

13310988.jpg

STAR- Militia big transporter

37454808.jpg

Jelcz 043

89252528.jpg

I know this cars aren't perfect, but we wish fix this models or make new :)

Yay, communism in Poland was from 1945 to 1989 :D

Yes I was aware of that... I am sort of a history freak from about 1920s ish to mid to late 1940s.. I think it will be neat. I would like to see more!

You might consider a different name since theres already a PRL Submod. Why not just call it Poland Mod?

It's simple. In The Polish Mod we would have done far more vehicles, than those that currently drive. It is very long, long list. If you know you can already play in PLmod. There are new cars and slightly older, but used by the police after the fall of Communism in Poland. With the Fire Service is a bit different. Older cars there are in the Volunteer FD. Newer and a bit older cars are in the State FD.

In our mod, vehicles are historical. It is in most cars Polish automotive era. Some are still occasionally used by the Volunteer FD, as the Star25. Affectionately called Grandmother. Other cars also have their funny names.

No offense but i could care less about what the mod contains. Im just giving you some advice to make it easy on you,me, and every one else because a PRL Submod exists, so naming your mod PRL isnt exactly the best idea because sooner or later people are going to start getting confused. People will start topics about PRL in the LA Mod forums making us think there discussing Project Reality Lights, when there discussion this mod, and vice versa. Point is I would suggest an ORIGINAL name. I actually came in this topic only because I thought it was about Project Reality Lights.If I knew it was about Poland or whatever, I wouldnt have ever checked the topic just because I dont like foreign mods.

No offense but i could care less about what the mod contains. Im just giving you some advice to make it easy on you,me, and every one else because a PRL Submod exists, so naming your mod PRL isnt exactly the best idea because sooner or later people are going to start getting confused. People will start topics about PRL in the LA Mod forums making us think there discussing Project Reality Lights, when there discussion this mod, and vice versa. Point is I would suggest an ORIGINAL name. I actually came in this topic only because I thought it was about Project Reality Lights.If I knew it was about Poland or whatever, I wouldnt have ever checked the topic just because I dont like foreign mods.

That's not I make this name :/

here you have film from those times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hveg_qeIMfc

So, why DDR mod isn't name just German mod? Why?

The name of the game is, because that was the official name of our country in the years 1945-1989. Check the Wiki. Places and dates of birth can not choose. The similarity of the names of the RL is purely coincidental. The fact that you associate with the name of another project is your case.

We do not like those times, mainly because of the police and secret services.

But this is our story.

There was no PRL Submod. Nobody did this Mod before. You must have it wrong. If not, then show the proof. Nobody outside of our team is not currently doing this or a similar project.

I think that further discussion about the name of the our Mod is unnecessary, because the trashing of the topic.

That's not I make this name :/

here you have film from those times.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Hveg_qeIMfc

So, why DDR mod isn't name just German mod? Why?

I guess I wasnt clear. I mean no offense but i could care less about your country or whatever. None the less, there was not a DDR Submod, so theres not another mod or submod to get confused with.

The name of the game is, because that was the official name of our country in the years 1945-1989. Check the Wiki. Places and dates of birth can not choose. The similarity of the names of the RL is purely coincidental. The fact that you associate with the name of another project is your case.

We do not like those times, mainly because of the police and secret services.

But this is our story.

There was no PRL Submod. Nobody did this Mod before. You must have it wrong. If not, then show the proof. Nobody outside of our team is not currently doing this or a similar project.

I think that further discussion about the name of the our Mod is unnecessary, because the trashing of the topic.

Wow I can see the language barrier is not going to get my point across so this is my final attempt. Perhaps a translator, while rough, will provide a better understanding.

First I am not checking Wiki because i could care less. Im not arguing the authenticity of the mod. I am simply trying to point out that the abbreviation is probably not a good idea. Because of the PRL Title of the thread, I thought it was some how related to Project Reality Lights which is abbreviated PRL.

http://forum.emergen...reality-lights/

The mod names may be different but the abbreviation is the same and will cause confusion. Given the recent influx of lazy members I can already see members posting here asking about lights, and members asking in the Project Reality Lights thread for info on your mod. I am simpply saying instead of calling it PRL Mod call it People's Republic of Poland or PRP Mod(which makes more since then PRL Mod anyways).

I am not saying you have to change it, I am simply trying to offer you guys advice to save your self some trouble. Anyways im done trying to explain this.

I guess I wasnt clear. I mean no offense but i could care less about your country or whatever. None the less, there was not a DDR Submod, so theres not another mod or submod to get confused with.

Wow I can see the language barrier is not going to get my point across so this is my final attempt. Perhaps a translator, while rough, will provide a better understanding.

First I am not checking Wiki because i could care less. Im not arguing the authenticity of the mod. I am simply trying to point out that the abbreviation is probably not a good idea. Because of the PRL Title of the thread, I thought it was some how related to Project Reality Lights which is abbreviated PRL.

http://forum.emergen...reality-lights/

The mod names may be different but the abbreviation is the same and will cause confusion. Given the recent influx of lazy members I can already see members posting here asking about lights, and members asking in the Project Reality Lights thread for info on your mod. I am simpply saying instead of calling it PRL Mod call it People's Republic of Poland or PRP Mod(which makes more since then PRL Mod anyways).

I am not saying you have to change it, I am simply trying to offer you guys advice to save your self some trouble. Anyways im done trying to explain this.

Our mod it's named PRL mod couse in polish then poland it's caled 'Polska Rzeczpospolita Ludowa'. We are polish, first we written about our mod in Polish forum (HERE ;), DDR in german it's 'Deutsche Demokratische Republik' so we have DDR mod :P, you can have problem for us when i call this topic 'Project Reality Lights', but i didn't it so what's the problem?

Our mod it's named PRL mod couse in polish then poland it's caled 'Polska Rzeczpospolita Ludowa'. We are polish, first we written about our mod in Polish forum (HERE ;), DDR in german it's 'Deutsche Demokratische Republik' so we have DDR mod :P, you can have problem for us when i call this topic 'Project Reality Lights', but i didn't it so what's the problem?

I understand your reasoning, but you see explorer is just trying to avoid future problems and confusion. There is no other Mod or Submod with the abreviation of DDR, therefore there will be no confusion. I hope you do take into consideration of the creators of Project Reality Lights as they were on this forum first.

@explorer: It is never a good idea to disrespect someone elses country and heritage, especial when trying to convince them of something.

Thanks, USman :prop:

I understand your reasoning, but you see explorer is just trying to avoid future problems and confusion. There is no other Mod or Submod with the abreviation of DDR, therefore there will be no confusion. I hope you do take into consideration of the creators of Project Reality Lights as they were on this forum first.

@explorer: It is never a good idea to disrespect someone elses country and heritage, especial when trying to convince them of something.

Thanks, USman :prop:

Yay, i understand, but i dont' know about PRL mod. If this can help you i can ask admin did he can change the topic ;)

You can call it "Pearl" mod, then it's like PRL but Pearl instead. Xplorer could've been a bit more polite in that, cause basically just replying along the lines of "screw your country/mod (AmeRiKa1!11!), change your damn name" comes off a bit dicky in my opinion, but he has a true point.

I guess the part about NO DISRESPECT wasnt clear in my post? ffs people read. Because I dont care about there countries history its a sign of disrespect? No, its just not of interest to me. I dont care about US History, there does that mean I disrespected my country? No I just dont have an interest in it. If you didnt pay attention in your history class when being educated on your countries history, does that mean you disrespect your countries history? Again, no its a matter of interest. Did I insult the mod makers in some way? No.