Xplorer4x4

Make Tiller Invincible?

For some reason my tiller keeps blowing up. I think it may be due to PRL, but I am not 100% certain. I tried comparing all the information that is stored in the prototypes for the tiller against the stock prototypes for the tiller. Sadly I could not find any differences, so how do I make the tiller invincible to fire?

I know that, but its broken in PRL, and I would like to keep the lights from PRL. So I would prefer to just update the prototypes from PRL. Plus this way it is fixed for those using PRL, well assuming PRL broke it.

i had this issue... i had went to the editor opened modifications tab and loaded the la mod 2.0 the prtotypes folder should automaticly be displayed. go to vehicles then la fire dept. in the prototype folder. scroll down intill you see tiller cabin. click on it. another screen will appear saying prototypeat the very top. at the very bottom thereis the word complete. there will be words and chack boxes next to it. every box should have a circle in it. the fire is differant. this should be checked with a x. if this is not marked click in the check box next to fire intill there is a x. repeat for tiller trailer and tiller trailer installed. mine worked fine after this.

i had this issue... i had went to the editor opened modifications tab and loaded the la mod 2.0 the prtotypes folder should automaticly be displayed. go to vehicles then la fire dept. in the prototype folder. scroll down intill you see tiller cabin. click on it. another screen will appear saying prototypeat the very top. at the very bottom thereis the word complete. there will be words and chack boxes next to it. every box should have a circle in it. the fire is differant. this should be checked with a x. if this is not marked click in the check box next to fire intill there is a x. repeat for tiller trailer and tiller trailer installed. mine worked fine after this. and this happened to me when i down loaded prl but no one could help me lol so i figgured it out on my own.

I took a look at it.. He sent it to me, and everything one would automatically assume was in place, yet I experienced the same problem too. Parked it by a N

at Gas Expolsion bldg and put it to work, and parked an engine just in front of it. I go to another call, check back and my cab blew up and the trailer is smoking.. Needless to say my poor man up top was stuck

I took a look at it.. He sent it to me, and everything one would automatically assume was in place, yet I experienced the same problem too. Parked it by a N

at Gas Expolsion bldg and put it to work, and parked an engine just in front of it. I go to another call, check back and my cab blew up and the trailer is smoking.. Needless to say my poor man up top was stuck

mine did the same but now its working..... confusion.....

check back and my cab blew up and the trailer is smoking.. Needless to say my poor man up top was stuck

Really? When my cab blows up and my ladders smoking the trailer actually works fine for fire fighting still and i cant get my man down just like normal.

Any one found a fix yet?