CrowleyEagles82

Crowley Texas

As its been said a million times before, your not going to get help. You need to bring something to the table, scripting,modeling,mapping,etc. Its a very complicated process and something you need to understand what your doing. First learn to make changes to the LA Mod and atleast show your trying to learn to model or something. The people who can make mods, are already busy.

Here's what I did. I came here a few years ago, I started to read everything, especially help threads, just to figure out how to fix things. Then I started to figure stuff out, including scripts and models. Once I got those down, the rest just came along easy, and it started to grow into a mod. I'd say start small, and work your way up, then start a mod.

Search the forums. Theres 2 or 3 versions in total i think. Set 1 comes with LA Mod, Set 2 with AUS, and Set 3 is some where in the submod sections. Actually there might be 2 sets in the submods section.

You can also search the forums for an explanation on how to grab them from youtube videos.

How would you make your own

Sirens

You could try websites such as FedSig (most likely but I am not sure) that have siren demos of the sirens they would use their or another popular way (although I prefer the first way) is to find a youtube clip and take the audio from that.

i il like this mod cause i gona live for texas :P

What mod? Theres nothing here.

You could try websites such as FedSig (most likely but I am not sure) that have siren demos of the sirens they would use their or another popular way (although I prefer the first way) is to find a youtube clip and take the audio from that.

Youtube is likley the most popular method. I find it a bit hard to find videos with good audio quality though because of wind blowing, engine noise, bystanders,etc.

You should check youtube and so forth anyways. I found a video of our local SWAT rolling up for a barricaded suspects in the projects, threatening suicide with a perfect shot at a elementary school. Your local news sites can be a great asset to. I have a ton of footage of units from my area just by using the DownloadHelper extension for Firefox.

its not moding help genius im gonna let someone do the modeling of the fire trucks ambulance and police cus zmodler does not work on my computer if it does i cant get it to work well just tell me who wants to do that job i will previde the pictures for that person to model and ill get the sirens and such and building pictures ohhh can u use the google thing to model or build the city with

its not moding help genius im gonna let someone do the modeling of the fire trucks ambulance and police cus zmodler does not work on my computer if it does i cant get it to work well just tell me who wants to do that job i will previde the pictures for that person to model and ill get the sirens and such and building pictures ohhh can u use the google thing to model or build the city with

Actually it is modding help. You have nothing to show, and chances are this threads going to be nothing more then question after question since you have no idea what your doing. And USE A PERIOD once in a great while rather then posting one giant run on sentence "genius."

Your another kid who cant do anything and then expects everyone to do all the work for you. Why dont you actually come back to this thread when you have something to show?