CrowleyEagles82

Crowley Texas

Well i no what im doing its just zmodler doesnt work on the computer that i have. i have no clue why maybe its the graphics card i just dont no,i also am a firefighter and will record the sirens soon i have just been really busy cus im a fire fighter

This section is supposed to be for mods, not modding help.

We are talking about making the mod

You are asking how to do things for the mod, not what is in the mod itself. If you were talking about what chassis the ambulance would be based on, what features will be in the mod, what cop cars, what personnel, what fire apertures,etc, then you would be talking about the mod. Discussing zmodeler not working is discussing zmodeler, not the mod itself.

Well i no what im doing its just zmodler doesnt work on the computer that i have. i have no clue why maybe its the graphics card i just dont no,i also am a firefighter and will record the sirens soon i have just been really busy cus im a fire fighter

Skeptical hippo is skeptical.

From what I could extract from that sentence,

its the second page - and? Usually when people start a thread for a mod its because they have something to show off already.

who wants to help = all the more reason this is the wrong forum.

do I want to help? - HA you mean do I want to do the work while you sit back and do nothing? No. I had over a week to offer my help. I offer help to people that truly have something to offer. You can;t do anything other then probably reskins, so again no.

shut down the topic - It already should be. Your looking for people to make a mod for you. Come back and ask again after you have a few months of learning to script, model or make maps..something.

No no no no no im not gonna let someone do it for me and it would be a waste of time to let someone do it for u because they might do something wrong and mess up what ever they did. so im not lettting anyone do it for me and i need people do help becvause i dont no how to do certain things:1046276128_motz:

i need people do help becvause i dont no how to do certain things:1046276128_motz:

becvause = you mean because?

no = negative

know = means understand

You don't know how, so other people would have to do it for you, but wait they might do something wrong. Why not come back to this thread when you actually have extensive knowledge of atleast one thing regarding modding.