Steve Winters

My Injury

My worst injury was when I was 11 . I was 6'2.(now you guys know why my friends call me Big Al). Me and my friends were playing basketball at the park on a 9ft rim. I tried to dunk but I underestimated my jump and my sweater hood got hung up there. I was getting hung. Luckily I got it untangled right when I started to black out.

When i was 3 years old i fell and banged my head on the rim of the bed. 10 Stiches really hurt.

My worst bike accident was when i was riding i caught my jeans in the chain it pulled it into the geares and left a huge gash on my leg. I also managed to gucut off the flesh on the front of the nail clean off 2 times with a knife.

Same thing happened here :holdglass:

Dang! My worst injury (so far lol) was when I fell down the stairs while running and dislocated my elbow. I cried so much but once the ambulance and the emt's came, I felt a lot better! I liked ambulances (i still do) so I just took in the sights as the pain kinda faded as we rode to the hospital haha.

You called an ambulance for a dislocated elbow?

HAAHA thats what I thought, well my lastest injury was getting bit by a 3ft american alligator in colorado........I know its weird, but my buddy works at reptile shop and someone had it as a pet so he got the call to go catch it......then i started to mess with it in the shop and it bit me......lol