Guest emergency captain

Lego

I know there are many other stores, but if I buy in the USA, I'll pay for more shipping costs, buying in ebay some product I I had to pay over 70 dollar. In Bricarms I'd want to buy some guns and the modern combat helmet but I think they have more stores near where I live.

See, like I said, I know HOW to build a fire truck or something, but I just don't have the pieces. I turned the old ladder truck with the boat into a squad truck thing. I should get some pics, it's pretty sweet. It still says Ladder 31 on the side cuz I was too lazy to change the stickers. :P

Trust me, for the past few years I couldn't do anything because I thought I didn't have enough bricks, but recently, I've started to look, around at the projects that I've made and were never gonna use again, but when I found projects that I was never gonna use again, and broke them apart, I realized that I had a lot of parts lying, around, out of all the projects that I pulled of the shelf, and broke apart, then made into better things, I don't wish I had any of them collecting dust again.

Did you read this?

Okay, here's what I've got so far

Station 1

Squad 1 (Pierce Quatum Engine)

Truck 1 (Mid-Mount American Lafrance quint)

Swift Water Recuse (That little boat that came with the fire truck set)

Pickup 1 (Lego brand Pickupo with Light and bed edits)

Police

Patrol Car (Custom Police car, painted bricks)

ESU 1 (Custom lego American LaFrance Rescue)

EMS

Rescue 1 (custom F550 Ambulace)

Personel

8 Firefighters on a shift

2 Patrol Officers a shift

2 SRT officers a shift

3 Paramedics a shift

I was also going through some old Farrari race car sets, I have a lot of red bricks. Maybe I'll build some more units, or hopefully, another station. I already have a lot of trucks, I just need another place to put them. I have 3 stations though, so I don't know what to do... :gruebel:

I think I won't buy more Legos, I have many, but I don't use them much as some time ago, I'll manage with the bricks that I have :1046276372_bawling:

I still wanted to buy many sets, the fire brigade...

Can't be, I was -and I continue been!!- one of the most Lego fans :1046276372_bawling:

But how know, things can change...

I have a bunch of Lego vehicles but no place to put them! I will try to post up-to-date* pics soon (* By up-to-date I mean I take pictures often, but I modify my trucks even more often!) My Lego FD (St. Florian) has : 1 quint, 1 pickup truck truck, 1 offroad rescue trike, 1 brush truck/light rescue, 1 service/mechanic truck, 1 fire-police SUV, and 1 equipment trailer. Edit: As of late December ( I think), they now have a rescue boat.

I should'a added one of these to it, :-P

I was just joking around, about all of his embricks stuff, sorry about that Dakota,

I don't mind, wouldn't be the first time.

I had permission from the mod team to create that post, and when I saw this one already existed I thought I'd link em. Other than that,

I haven't actively advertised through posts or spammed so I don't think there should be any troubles. I just have my siggy.