Guest emergency captain

Lego

It's okay, but it doesn't give you ALL the pieces. :dry:

LDD has more pieces do to a hopefully upcoming public release with Lego Universe Mode(google LDD lego universe mode)

LDD already has the pieces in it, you just have to edit a program file to open the new mode

with the new addition of pieces, you can use any color included for every piece included

LDDScreenShot1Custom.png

i was very big on lego when i was a young teen, unfortunately, i do not own any lego now, so Lego Digital Designer is my outlet for lego stuff

Guest emergency captain

The guns come from Brickarms. You can order them for a couple dollars each. Brickmania has custom Modern Warfare, WW2, WW1, Spyware, and some other topics and sets. They can also be ordered. Check out some lego fire departments too. Find Lego Township FD online. Cool stuff there too. You can also go on St. Lego FD. Nice models and a page on the site that allows you to pick out fire truck parts and order and build them! You can also see nice stuff at MOCPages.com and Brickshelf.com. My dad was reading the paper and noticed a LEGO ad. We called the lady and got 2 boxes and a bag full of legos. Most put together. Going to go now. PM me for questions.

They don't light up. I just had a car that drove into the gas station. The lady survived, but HAZMAT had to clean up gases and every truck in the department, including my brother's volunteer station, responded. It blew up and I kinda collasped the whole thing trying to bust out windows with my homemade chainsaw and jaws of life. :P Meanwhile, the police were taking care of a bomb threat. :police:

Guest emergency captain

They don't light up. I just had a car that drove into the gas station. The lady survived, but HAZMAT had to clean up gases and every truck in the department, including my brother's volunteer station, responded. It blew up and I kinda collasped the whole thing trying to bust out windows with my homemade chainsaw and jaws of life. :P Meanwhile, the police were taking care of a bomb threat. :police:

A motorist got onto an accident! He hit a block and flew off. His helmet came off and boom! A patrol car followed with a tanker, engine and ambulance because the motorbike was leaking gas

Did custom build your vehicles? I just took the oringinal ones and edited the lights. I nearly totally redid the airport firetruck to make it look like a city engine and redid the squad (pickup truck) to make it look like a brush truck. Plus, I made my own chainsaw and jaws of life. Did you know that HURST tools are the official rescue tools of the NHRA? I just went to a race. It was FUN! :prop:

Guest emergency captain

Did custom build your vehicles? I just took the oringinal ones and edited the lights. I nearly totally redid the airport firetruck to make it look like a city engine and redid the squad (pickup truck) to make it look like a brush truck. Plus, I made my own chainsaw and jaws of life. Did you know that HURST tools are the official rescue tools of the NHRA? I just went to a race. It was FUN! :prop:

I made a custom tanker engine tiller and a bunch other. Gonna order an engine from st Lego fire tech look it up.

that st lego fire tech looks cool, pretty pricey though. I just chose a few random design options and it brought me to a total of $55.50. Kinda expensive for just a lego truck with some tools. From looking through this topic, it seems like you have a lot of legos, you could probably be able to build one just as good from scratch, at no cost.

Guest emergency captain

that st lego fire tech looks cool, pretty pricey though. I just chose a few random design options and it brought me to a total of $55.50. Kinda expensive for just a lego truck with some tools. From looking through this topic, it seems like you have a lot of legos, you could probably be able to build one just as good from scratch, at no cost.

Not avgood one...

Guest emergency captain

You have an account? BTW, I'm getting one of those St. Lego Tech fire trucks for my birthday! :happy:

I just received one! Tow truck into a gas pump. All but two trucks are there. Also made an engine out of the city fire truck!

Guest emergency captain

I'm still cleaning up after my gas station accident. Have to rebuild the whole thing. :dry: What truck did you make the engine out of? I wanna know! :popcorn:

What station do you put the St. Lego Fire Tech engine in? It looks kinda big. I have so many trucks, so I don't know where to put it. I have both the ladders in the big city station, along with the 4x4 pickup truck, and the batt. cheif (small car, 7241), and the 1930s engine (Retired). In the '30s station, I have Engine 26 (the refurbished airport fire truck) and a HAZMAT truck (refurbished police truck), HAZMAT official's car, and the batt. car (one that came with the city station) parked in the back. :)

Guest emergency captain

What station do you put the St. Lego Fire Tech engine in? It looks kinda big. I have so many trucks, so I don't know where to put it. I have both the ladders in the big city station, along with the 4x4 pickup truck, and the batt. cheif (small car), and the 1930s engine (Retired). In the '30s station, I have Engine 26 (the refurbished airport fire truck) and a HAZMAT truck (refurbished police truck), HAZMAT official's car, and the batt. car (one that came with the city station) parked in the back. :)

I have built a third, cusom station in which I keep squad 1 engine 3 and 5 and tanker 1!