Steve Winters

Vancouver Modification (In Progress)

Hey sorry for not being active and no updates, but I've been on Vacation and Ak has been doing his military training. so we haven't had any chances to get online.

At this moment in time it'll be honld. Due to Ak still doing his training and I'll be at school and at work. My work is difficult to get online so I don't really have any spare time.

So stick around and I'll update the status in a week or so.

Now, I have lost all my files as my laptop had a problem and I had to swipe it completely. So... I need to remake them or hopefully, AK has them.

Sktch models play fine in em3/4 it's zmod they disagree with... unless you enjoy merging polys and redoing UV maps via zmod, it's a royal pain in the tailpipe. sktch tends to have a policy of skrew the poly count, make it however is possible (usually far more than is required, while emergency you're rewarded for skimping wherever possible. Sktch links everything, which is why it's poly count goes thru the roof, IE a pillar in a building will be attatched 100% to the floor instead of floating above it, which is more efficient for emergency.

OH! I didn't know they were sketchup. Thanks! Mikey, Thanks for the explanation. I was gonna get Zmod, but now I might think of something else. ;)

Why are you thinking of getting something else? I think you misread Miekys post, he said to learn and make models in zmodeler, not sketch up. Zmod is worth the investment. Actually you dont have to buy zmod to learn. Save the models as zmodler format and pm it to some one with the full copy to export it as v3o.

Bingo=) Time served in creating models in sketch THEN trying to convert them properly, in the end you can do the same quality work in less time VIA z1 or z2, same basic program on both counts, I find UV to be easier in Z1 however. The time you'll take learning Zmod is time well spent given there are not many apps that can easilly be converted to Zmod without taking some damages. But I digress and leave it to the original topic.

is this mod another one going down? cause i live in vancouver so i live this place and now we lost the only Canadian mod

Yeah, I wanna get Zmod. I'm thinking about makin a mod sometime. ;)

hey tactical if you can script ive got a job for you in the advance mod and if you can model or skin or UV map ive got job for you in hong kong mod

Looks like a lot of models to create, so good luck. I love the vancouver police uniform red and black isnt it? Wat about SWAT units. I no vancouver have a SWAT unit but its not called SWAT and cant remember the name for it though. This mod looks very good so far so keep up the good work :)
Looks like a lot of models to create, so good luck. I love the vancouver police uniform red and black isnt it? Wat about SWAT units. I no vancouver have a SWAT unit but its not called SWAT and cant remember the name for it though. This mod looks very good so far so keep up the good work :)

U mean the SRU?