Steve Winters

Vancouver Modification (In Progress)

Vancouver Modification

Ak40seven, C.F.D and I would like to announce the pre-production of the newest modification to be announced, Vancouver Modification. After long talks and discussions we have decided to go through with it.

This mod will consist of units and vehicles from the North, West and Downtown Emergency Services of Vancouver.

--Fire Departments:

-North Vancouver District Fire Department

-North Vancouver City Fire Department

-West Vancouver Fire Department

-Vancouver Fire Department

--Police Stations:

-West Vancouver Police Department

-Royal Canadian Mounted Police

-Vancouver Police Department

--Emergency Medical Services

-British Columbia Ambulance Services

--BC Hydro

The Team

Founder/Co-Leader Steve Winters - Modeler and Researcher

Team Leader/Co-Founder Ak40seven - Modeler and Scripter

Co-Founder/Co-Leader C.F.D - Skins/Lights/Modeler

Worker Conroy - Skins/lights/modeler

We are in need of modelers. So if you are interested, please Private Message (*PM*) Me, AK, or C.F.D

***GO SAID, In Progress!!***

***DO NOT ask for a release date It will be done when it's done!***

***DO NOT ask to test yet. We'll update that later on.***

***This post will be edited frequently***

Guest ak40sevens

Vancouver Modification

The modifications will include a severe amount of different vehicle types. Such as the standard police Crown Victoria P71 (CVPI), Dodge Charger, Chevy Suburban, Tahoe, Impalas, Expeditions and so on.

As Winters stated, it will include a few districts.

Station 1 - 90% Completed ( Made by Steve Winters )

THE FRONT

front.png

THE BACK

back2.png

THE SIDE

side.png

The Top

top.png

Guest ak40sevens

--------------------------------------------POLICE STARTS HERE--------------------------------------------

This post will be edited frequently.

---------------Vancouver Police Department---------------

Downtown Vancouver - Police Interceptor P71

VancouverBC082_SS.jpg

VancouverBC035_RS.jpg

Chevy Tahoe K9 Unit / Regular Unit

VancouverBC062_CK.jpg

VancouverBC053_ZZ.jpg

Harley Bike Unit

VancouverBC055_ZZ.jpg

Guest ak40sevens

Vancouver Emergency Mod

Media and Mod Detail Section

The PD will be getting,

The modification will include, Tazer, Police officer will be able to kick doors down, spike strip, setup speed traps, pull people over and even force civilians out of there vehicle.

Of course most will be included in future releases but these are our goals.

• When emergency units are responding code 3, when reached 30ft from the street lights all reds will automatically turn green for them
  • Also, there will be a air-horn button for all units.
  • Some police vehicles are equipped with rifles.
  • Manual Piercer added for all units.

** AS EACH UNITS ARE MADE, THE ACTUAL PICTURE OF VEHICLE GETS DELETED AND GAME PICTURE GETS ADDED **

Vancouver Emergency Mod

Update Section

Updates on new units and progress will be posted here.

You'll find progress, stage and what is needed to be done. Also and of course the updates they'll range from small to huge updates.

UPDATES:

April 7 - Research is coming to a close.(Finished)

- Final pictures will be updated (Did not get to today)

- Models to be started tonight. (Started/In Progress)

April 8 - First Model 90% Completed

- New Pictures added in, please look at first post

April 14

- Vancouver Station Completed 90%

- West Vancouver Station Completed 90%

Pictures of the Fire Stations

Vancouver Station

Model by - Steve Winters

Skins to be added later!!**

1zfkb54.jpg

Front

261krig.jpg

Back

wlaf82.jpg

Side

West Vancouver Fire Station (EDITED TO AK'S LIKINGS [HIS STATION AS HE LOVES WVFD])

Model - Steve Winters

Skin to be added later!!**

vwuyon.jpg

Front

vwuyon.jpg

Back

34qsf2b.jpg

Side

2wobofp.jpg

**This Post Will Be Updated Frequently**

**UPDATES will be constant**

Edited by Steve Winters

Guest ak40sevens

That will be a good idea. I'll talk to the team about that.

Thanks =)

We'll promise not to "stop" or "pause" the mod at anytime. We'll constantly work on this.

No horses, sorry.

Guest ak40sevens

I like the air horn idea. With that, will there be no horns in the sirens then? Anyway, can't wait till the mod is out. It'll be awesome!! :cheers: Keep working! :schreiben:

There will not be a horn in the siren. If you guys want to however, I can put it in.

Looks like a lot of models to create, so good luck. I love the vancouver police uniform red and black isnt it?

Wat about SWAT units. I no vancouver have a SWAT unit but its not called SWAT and cant remember the name for it though.

This mod looks very good so far so keep up the good work :)

Guest ak40sevens

Looks like a lot of models to create, so good luck. I love the vancouver police uniform red and black isnt it?

Wat about SWAT units. I no vancouver have a SWAT unit but its not called SWAT and cant remember the name for it though.

This mod looks very good so far so keep up the good work :)

No actually that's RCMP. And they only have mounties wearing red and black. This here is RCMP uniforms.

RCMP.jpg

And also, like stated above there will be more than 1 department. Vancouver is split into 3 districts. North Vancouver, Vancouver and West Vancouver. Now North Vancouver is the only department out of those three that have RCMP. Also, yes we have SWAT and its is called Special Weapons and Tactics. (SWAT)

Guest ak40sevens

Yea, in case you did not get what what I meant above... This is how it works.

RCMP Have a unit called Mounties, yes they do ride horse and they do wear silly Red and Black outfits. If I'm not mistaking that's also one of there uniforms. But, yet our CITY RCMP units have those uniforms shown in the picture above.

I got to say though, West Vancouver... hottest uniforms and cars. Vehicle and Unit threads will be updated later on today.

can't wait for screens :)!

and a questionhow ahve you done the frst page ? i mean how can i do to make for example in your case 3 post without that somebody psot a comment like the NY mod topic first page?

can't wait for screens :)!

and a questionhow ahve you done the frst page ? i mean how can i do to make for example in your case 3 post without that somebody psot a comment like the NY mod topic first page?

We planned a head. When I posted the topic, AK40seven quickly posted and then I posted etc. Normally you'd ask for place holders for that. I believe the mods can move them around or something. Also, as you can see they aren't posted by 1 person. There is another too. Ak40seven.

I did that to the First page of the NY mod topic, I just deleted the junk between his posts and gave him the whole front page.

No actually that's RCMP. And they only have mounties wearing red and black. This here is RCMP uniforms.

And also, like stated above there will be more than 1 department. Vancouver is split into 3 districts. North Vancouver, Vancouver and West Vancouver. Now North Vancouver is the only department out of those three that have RCMP. Also, yes we have SWAT and its is called Special Weapons and Tactics. (SWAT)

We actually have ERT (Emergency Response Team) actually, not SWAT. Goes for the RCMP, VPD, and West Van Police.

Yea, in case you did not get what what I meant above... This is how it works.

RCMP Have a unit called Mounties, yes they do ride horse and they do wear silly Red and Black outfits. If I'm not mistaking that's also one of there uniforms. But, yet our CITY RCMP units have those uniforms shown in the picture above.

I got to say though, West Vancouver... hottest uniforms and cars. Vehicle and Unit threads will be updated later on today.

The RCMP doesn't exactly have a unit called the Mounties. It's just a nickname for the force and the constables.

I hope I'm not coming off as mean or anything. It's really great to see this mod in the works. I live in the Lower Mainland so I can contribute to research and stuff like that.