Vfox

A bit about me and my feelings.

i think the lil' Google bot is rather cute... :blush:

...?!

uhhhh sorry!

can i just say boys that i have 30 posts now and that are not all just from this topic...

i do hang around the mod section of the forum and if you haven't noticed me that you've proved my point...:dry:

Well without Mr. Google book Bot we wouldn't be here :) And by the way, the posts in offtopic are not count in the post count ;)

Ha! Yeah I saw his picture. You're funny! A bit about me, love the LA mod and am too young to be on the fire dept, but wanna be when I grow up. My 2 uncles were firemen, and my dad is trying to get on the BP Refinary fire dept. Everyon'e welcome on the forums! :welcome:

Hey I love Jennifer, can't do anything about it :)

Welcome.

Well it's not rather making you popular to start a topic like this or post 100 times a day (I refer to Forensics and randomperson123, lol jk) but mostly in the attitude you post with.

If you can enter a discussion with a great follow-up or argument.

It's not your number of your posts, but what it contains, like most people here who has a bunch of posts is simply cause they spammed "GOOD WORK" at mods (like Francis was touching this subject).

Anyway well, Hope you get the point.

Kind regards

Lasse A, Jr. FF.

Well without Mr. Google book we wouldn't be here :) And by the way, the posts in offtopic are not count in the post count ;)

I wish I had a Google book :( Are they good?

i do hang around the mod section of the forum and if you haven't noticed me that you've proved my point...:dry:

Post more in the off topic section, it's the better place :happy:

why won't you be acepted?

i mean you are a girl but if you like emeregncy 4 you are welcome

i thought something like that sometime before becuase england and argentina have some problems with the flaklands and i thought that england people just dislike me

do you know what?

the British are very good and they treat me very well. They included me in the modding team GB and the truth isthat I am very happy with them and they are very good people . most of people here are good people