Vfox

A bit about me and my feelings.

Hello most of you know... ok no you don't... most of you don't know me but my name if Victoria and i am a college student aged 17, i live in England and i work for St. John Ambulance but enough of that...

i want to talk about...

eeerm...

i wanted to say i feel my time here on Emergency planet is nice but that i am not fully feel wanted or useful

sometime i may not be the brightest star in space but i feel hardly anybody want to talk to me or really give much thought of

lately i have to say i been down hearten seeing so low numbers of girls on Emergency Planet

there not even 10 girls including me but that's not a big issue however it make me feel more unwanted almost

lastly i wanted to say i love the work you boys have been doing

its fantastic and i have the most uppermost respect for you guys... i just wish i could too :( though i am not trying to make you feel guilty but these are the feelings coming from my mind telling me this is not fair...

Guest Francis

Wow. Erm... sorry?

Seriously, if you're either a woman or a man, this doesn't qualify you as wanted or unwanted. It's the part you bring to the community with all the posts. You don't need to feel like you aren't welcome here because anyone will always be. If you bring what people want here, you'll get thanked way enough and you will feel even better. But remember, there's no such thing as Internet emotions, people over Internet don't really care about how people feel because they don't know each others.

A bit about me :P

I grew up all around the world. Ireland, and the U.S. My dad died 2 days after my 15th birthday, I got in trouble a lot, and 6 years ago my mom died, and then I got married, and then I moved, and then I'm posting here now! I'm also really sarcastic, and this is my cousin William O'Conner... After he drank mouthwash... And a beer. And he has little fire truck wall paper... I like your avi... This is my favorite southpark clip From red sleigh down

And behind him are two pieces of newspaper, one about a guy who tried to blow him self up in arabian circle but got snuffed by the cops, and a very large apartment fire. Advice: Try joining the conversations :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KVeVittjw

^

|

|

Might be on Tosh.0

**Edited title

Edited by GerardTIII
Removed Video for video title... If it didnt show that it would have lived=)

Unfortunately this game largely attracts males and this forum is about the EM series, so for the most part women and this game are not too common, so I will admit I am shocked there is even one female member here... But you are here so I say welcome to you, glad you enjoy the game, and enjoy the forums here.. Unfortunately though if you look through the members list you will find that there are not that many females (to my knowledge you are the first one that I've seen). Some of the topics are geared towards males (and if you find them offensive you may report them and we will deal with them), but for the most part the site tries to be gender-neutral. Just join into conversations with people and you might be surprised at how friendly people here are if you contribute knowledge that is of any quality of substance.

:welcome: People of all nationalities, languages, races and genders are welcome here and will always be welcome here, just join in on some of the conversations and perhaps people will get to know you better=)

Lol why would you think you wouldn't be accepted? We're not that sexist :P No but in all seriousness :welcome:

There are a few other girls on here that I know of:

- That one from Malaysia I think

- Angelstorm (from the UK)

- Stan (JK, but he seems to think he is lol)

i think the lil' Google bot is rather cute... :blush:

...?!

uhhhh sorry!

can i just say boys that i have 30 posts now and that are not all just from this topic...

i do hang around the mod section of the forum and if you haven't noticed me that you've proved my point...:dry:

- Stan (JK, but he seems to think he is lol)

Ha! Yeah I saw his picture. You're funny! A bit about me, love the LA mod and am too young to be on the fire dept, but wanna be when I grow up. My 2 uncles were firemen, and my dad is trying to get on the BP Refinary fire dept. Everyon'e welcome on the forums! :welcome:

Guest Francis

i thinkk the little google bot is rather cute... :blush:

...?!

uhhhh sorry!

can i just say boys that i have 30 posts now and that are not all just from this topic...

i do hang around the mod section of the forum and if you haven't noticed me that you've proved my point...

which is you haven't noticed me! :dry:

Nobody really cares (members) about posts if they don't bring updates about anything or models.. (which is then commented as "WOW NICE!", "cant wait!1")