fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

Thanks. what do you mean with RWRWRWR? :)

An example he came up with.

Imagine R is red, W is white. Then a VECTOR lightbar where you place the letters at it should form like this:

R_____R

_R___R

__W W

___R

Understand?

EDIT;

http://media.photobucket.com/image/NYPD%20lightbar/mrmike007/NYPD%20Chevy%20Police%20Car/NYPDChevyPoliceCar-5.jpg

Watch the lightbar..

Here;

Mark to see that there is 2 white O's

OOOOOOO

And oliveneaa: is not yours. is my model is not your truck your truck is in the mod but this is not yours.

In your newest picture, engine at right, thats my model and you just have edited it.

And try to understand that you are not gonna use my model in your mod anymore, including that what you have "edited"

Get it?

Update:

New ambulance

post-11895-0-90826000-1289427103.jpg

Model NNico. Skin: fdnyportu

And oliveneaa: is not yours. is my model is not your truck your truck is in the mod but this is not yours.

You forgot all the stupid leds on the front which take the place of a lightbar. I personally hope it was one of those rigs that burned today, I hate the look with out the lightbars.

The st lukes ambulance needs to be a ford e-series not the f-series. And so what have you actually made now? The engines will need to be withdrawn because the author does not want you to use them and the rest are all Nnico's models? :s

There are two models of st lukes ambulance

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3024/2616755271_9cfd7dd52e.jpg