marko123

Hang Out Topic

Birds_fighting.gif

Where I got it from :P

Also

Two awesome videos :D Although the LOTR vuvuzela you posted is probably my favourite now.

edit: Goddamn I hated those psychic guards. Had to pick lock my way out of a building once and one came out of nowhere and shouted at me.

Lol until CEDA actually does anything to help, what's their point? All you ever see of them are remnants, many of which try to kill you and eat your brains.

How hard can it be to kill zombies? Seriously? If 4 people can kill 1000s of zombies with an hour, then htf can a large government agency not help? Air strike much :P

Oh, and ADEC stands for Actually Defending Every Civilian (it's CEDA backwards).

Lol until CEDA actually does anything to help, what's their point?

Boomer bile. Much fun when applied to a Tank.

All you ever see of them are remnants, many of which try to kill you and eat your brains.

Well at least their not unreasonable, nobodies gonna eat your eyes. :P

Mint hot chocolate with marshmallows. Would be perfect if it wasn't for the fact that mint is the only flavour we have.

Drawing is coming on well. Wish it was done though, and it sucks. I don't understand half the guide lines I drew.

30ldyxi.jpg

I thought your signature was a direct quote from you :lach:

Dear,

The giant panda, once widespread throughout China, is an animal that became threatened through extensive habitat loss.

*blah blah blah*

Yet the good news is that the conservation solutions to save the panda and its habitat are working - and after years of decline, numbers now seem to be stable. WWF has been successfully working with the Chinese government on: *blah blah blah*

This is excellent news. One day we will have panda mounted divisions.

No Hunter, I'm not gay... or a cheerleader, and I will always maintain you are a woman so if you are a dude I can point out flaws in your masculinity and if you are a woman I don't sound discriminant, everyone wins

:laugh::gut::WTF::huh:

Don't care, you're Gerard T III now.

I remember the Tv show called "The Wombats" - Hated it so much. Boneheaded just makes me think of the dinosaur level in Spyro 2 :P

edit: what was the name of that level? Gonna have to find out.

2nd edit: Skelos! That level was hard.

Wait... no. The nickname you gave me wat Mr. T III you female boneheaded wombat.

NEW GAME!!!

Add to hunter42's shame name. Any one can join including Hunter42 her self. :D

Currently:

stupid female boneheaded wombat

You lost that nickname along with all awesomeness you had. Now you're just Gerard.

And rubbish game, let's not.