marko123

Worst Airlines You Rode

hi peeps , again its me! im starting a new topic about your worst airline you rode! theres only gonna be 3 choices! so just choose whats on the poll or if you dont want to you can just reply in this down section to state your worst airline.remember this is a fun topic and dont fight ok!

I havent flown on many different airlines, but AA was the worst for me. Plane was delayed, went to take off, halfway down the runwawy, takeoff aborted due to warning lights, no problems found. lol Also a person teriffied of flying hyper-ventalating behind me lol

Worst Airline... Kinda hard, since most issues I have are with the airports and not the airline.

I guess British Airways. It was a good service, but it wasn't as good as the other flights I've been on. But then again, it's hard to say BA cause I only flew internally with them.

Internationally, I guess Delta. Only really flown with Delta and Continental airways, and CA were far better than Delta.

The airports (read: shopping malls) are worse than the airlines themselves in my opinion and I have travelled at least 5 times with Ryanair, 1 time each with Easyjet and British Airways, and a few times with a now defunct Danish airline.

The problem with the airports is the waiting time, so you are just staring somewhere in the time between going through security and going on board the plane.

Ryanair is not that bad but that is because I know what to expect, I do not expect Ryanair to give me the same service as British Airways when I pay 1/10th of the price.

When I flew with British Airways from Copenhagen to London City, I was so used to Ryanair and no service that I was surprised to find free newspapers available and free sandwiches :)

You get what you pay for, so if you want service, avoid the lowcost carriers. Simple as that :)

The problem with the airports is the waiting time, so you are just staring somewhere in the time between going through security and going on board the plane.

That may be annoying but I can top that:

3A.M: Delta airways plane lands at Charles DeGaulle airport in France after a lengthy trip from Atlanta. Plane lands, taxis off the runway and stops. That's it, just stops. Not near a terminal or anything. So we wait and eventually a ladder truck and busses arrive. We leave the plane and the buses take us to the main terminal. And the best bit: The main terminal was closed for the night. Trust the French to shut down for the night and leave you. (had to wait about 20minutes until a janitor unlocked the doors).

I must say overall, I find Air Canada to be good to me, however I did have a problem on my way back from Toronto a little while ago.. We taxied out and I started watching a movie... Then we sat on the runway, for the length of that whole movie and enough for the girl sat with me to take a full nap of probably 45 minutes.. So we were delayed by a few hours, and it was because we were sat on the runway.. No explantion, it was beautiful out, there was nothing on the runway and other planes were landing on the other runways.. Kinda rotted about the delay with no explanation. Oh well.

Southwest Airlines BWI-Charlotte-Orlando Duct tape on the wing, overshot the runway in Charlotte and almost got nailed by an American plane... Need I say more? Same Airline on the return trip to DC, almost landed on top of a building inbound in the rain... So yeah I can't say I love Southwest.

Southwest Airlines BWI-Charlotte-Orlando Duct tape on the wing, overshot the runway in Charlotte and almost got nailed by an American plane... Need I say more? Same Airline on the return trip to DC, almost landed on top of a building inbound in the rain... So yeah I can't say I love Southwest.

Really, I've had nothing but good experiences with Southwest, delays have always been no more than an hour or so but most of the time there are no delays and usually flights are quicker than projected.

Delays were not my problem with them, every flight with southwest that I had the unlucky experience with, had something go wrong with the plane almost crashing... Though the plane usually arrived at least on time, if not early... So at least had they totally screwed up I would've been early to my death=) :grinsevil:

They were really good in every other way but apparently I pulled really bad or overtired/overstressed pilots who just made a few too many mistakes... It's sad when the guy who's a passenger knows we're way too low and the pilots don't notice until the collision lights of the building finally are visible :1046276372_bawling: