theocd

Police Dog/Sheep

Hello,

Today I unloaded my police dog from the K-9 car and when I came to return it to the vehicle it refused to get in, can't remember why. In the end, I got frustrated and shot it. Whilst shooting it and when it died it bleats like a sheep!!!!! IF this is deliberate, which I presume it is, then that made my day!

Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn't find another topic with this in it, even the Easter Egg topic/thread/thing.

The OC-D

Guest pmadden94

Today I unloaded my police dog from the K-9 car and when I came to return it to the vehicle it refused to get in,

As said before :stupid2: this topic is completely useless :spamsign: genetically modified police dogs...

Anyway, to get the dog back in the car, you need to make sure the dog is close to the car (about ten feet)Then, just make the officer get in the car, and, it should automatically put the dog in as well

As said before :stupid2: this topic is completely useless :spamsign: genetically modified police dogs...

Anyway, to get the dog back in the car, you need to make sure the dog is close to the car (about ten feet)Then, just make the officer get in the car, and, it should automatically put the dog in as well

I know that, it gives you a message, dog isn't close enough or something. But on that day, even though he was right next to the dog door he wasn't going anywhere so, chick-chick BANG!

The OC-D

It's not useless. The question, which I haven't made very clear (sorry), is: is this delberate or am I the only one who it happens to?

The OC-D

No, its still useless..really who cares. What difference does it make if the dog sounds like a sheep? As stupid as some suggestions are, atleast theres a slight bit of logic(example:They see a hummer on CSI and think its real). This, on the other hand quite possibly qualifies as the dumbest thread ever on the forum, atleast since I been around.

Edited by Lithium
swearing

No, its still useless..really who gives a sh!t. What difference does it make if the dog sounds like a sheep? As stupid as some suggestions are, atleast theres a slight bit of logic(example:They see a hummer on CSI and think its real). This, on the other hand quite possibly qualifies as the dumbest thread ever on the forum, atleast since I been around.

Really? Not even the one from that guy who wanted someone else to put .50cals on his National Guard Hummers? My had a purpose to ask whether my game was glitching or not, which has now been answered and there's no need for thread necromancy or any other comments to drag this out further.

Hi, My name is Newfoundking.. I'll be your moderator for the day

I suggest you both drop it... Wanna fight? I'm fine with that, but be prepared to get the warnings that come with it. Topic solved, I'm closing it.

IF you have any more issues, I have a pm box, and I love getting PM's from people complaining about me. Feel free to complain. I'll gladly accept it with fire!