Guest amerelman

Freeplay Missions

Guest amerelman

Hi,

I am just suggesting that there be a submod for the LA mod which adds more calls/missions to freeplay. I have had the same car accident about 10 times over the past week. It would be nice to have a little more diversity in missions. I am not a modder myself so I am just making the suggestion. Thanks.

Guest pmadden94

Hi,

I am just suggesting that there be a submod for the LA mod which adds more calls/missions to freeplay. I have had the same car accident about 10 times over the past week. It would be nice to have a little more diversity in missions. I am not a modder myself so I am just making the suggestion. Thanks.

Hi!

:welcome: to the Forums!

Next time, please post any suggestions here

Hi,

Then do it yourself.

Guest ModMaker2009

Then do it yourself.

What is your problem with the stupid replies you post?

He clearly said I am not a modder myself so how can he do it himself? I have noticed in a few topics you have posted stupid and not worth posting replies to peoples questions, maybe your just trying to get your comment count up? I don't know but, if you don't have an constructive reply to post then don't post one at all.

He clearly said I am not a modder myself so how can he do it himself? I have noticed in a few topics you have posted stupid and not worth posting replies to peoples questions, maybe your just trying to get your comment count up? I don't know but, if you don't have an constructive reply to post then don't post one at all.

Not to agree or disagree with this comment, but save this for the PM box.

----------

Since this is a suggestion, and the suggestion thread is closed, shouldn't this topic be as well?

Hoppah mentioned elsewhere all he will do now is occasionally add some vehicles etc, no massive overhauling.

And this was constructive? lol and comment count? Its called post count, and no I honestly could care less about post count. Stan could rip the post count stats out of the post info and it would not phase me in anyway.

The stupid reply here is your useless babble. I told him do it himself, because well no one else is going to do it for him. Go look at the other topics where people say "I want" and see the responses given. Those responses usually state if you want something, do it yourself.

Why is it so hard for people to just get along, learn to behave and perhaps just perhaps give him advice on how he may locate or do what he wishes to do and keep the personal matters in the PM box where they belong. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: