eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

some news.

i should be ready to release this mod in the next few days. i have managed to over come a couple of problems with adding units. there is still 1 problem left to overcome. once this is done i will be able to release a beta version of the mod.

urgently required for next release :-

map creator

scripter

moddellers (police cars / vans and buildings

***eyespy900***

hello, i have the news people have been waiting for

i am going to release the essex mod at 22:00 (GMT) this is provided that the mod testers are done testing for bugs

watch this space

***eyespy900*** & essex mod team

***update***

set back due to a couple of small problems. new release date is 9am (GMT) 5th march.

this will be released weather the mod is working or not.

sorry for the delay

hello, i have the news people have been waiting for

i am going to release the essex mod at 22:00 (GMT) this is provided that the mod testers are done testing for bugs

watch this space

***eyespy900*** & essex mod team

***update***

set back by 2 hours, new release time is 0:00 (GMT) MIDNIGHT

nice!!!!!! i was waiting for this mod ! great job all essex/southend mod members! and thanks for doing a mod :)

here it is the mod can now be downloaded, there may be a few small problems, it aint been tested for very long, and has only been tested by me and 1 other person. the download link can be found in the 1st post on this thread.

i would like to say a big thanks to the people who have helped me along the way from the very start, and who also continue to help me( you know who u are) :)

also i would like to say a big thanks to heavy (czech republic team) for the kind donation of the map. this was the main thing i was missing.

if anyone finds any bugs please post here, if anyone has any suggestions for version 1.0 then please post here, provided they are within my limited skills i should be able to do.

hope u enjoy the mod everyone

***eyespy900****

I will likely just update this post;

Bugs 1: Foam unit is missing model file

Bug 2: No automatic siren (unless you purposefully disabled it)

--------

All of the buttons are German(maybe?) I don't understand that, so some of the commands are a bit lost on me here.

Are you looking to translate it in future?

I will likely just update this post;

Bugs 1: Foam unit is missing model file

Bug 2: No automatic siren (unless you purposefully disabled it)

--------

hi, thanks for letting me know about these bugs, i deleted the foam model file by accident, (trying to make file smaller)

i will upload the file for all to download very soon, and once the bugs have all been fixed i will re upload the whole mod.

as for the automatic siren, it is ment to be disabled lol i personally fine it a pain in the bum.

and buttons in german, i will look in to how to translate and will hopefully have them sorted for next upload.

keep reporting bugs people

Does not WORK pls put on the download list plssssssss :cheers-mate:

hi i have checked the download link and it works

6 people have downloaded it and someone has even reported bugs, so i know it works, as for posting it on the down load section, i will when it is bug free.

***update***

bug fixed for foam lorry, small fix file posted to 1st post on page 1

***eyespy900***

Nice one :gut:

I've stopped playing for the moment (mainly cause i'm at work with my laptop :ph34r:)

I'll have a little play through again later on. Will let you know if I get anything else.

-----------------

On a sidenote, very good job. The units look great, and it's very nice to see appliances from my way in the game :)