Kookas

West Midlands Mod (In Progress)

West Mids Poll  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Manual or Automated commands?

• Manual
    • Automated

Guest carldanielsuk

Brilliant cant waIT TO GET THIS MOD - I live in dudley west midlands surely links to WM fire and Wm police webistes should give you the pictures you require for the vehicles.

hey guys,

i was jogging around local area recently, and i saw.....

You know thoose german ambulances that are low at the front and high at the back? i saw one of thoose with WMAS Markings on them at Halesowen Ambulance Station;

I saw an Airport Fire engine, with WMFS Markings on in Old Hill/Cradley Heath

I saw a strange looking Purgeot (is that spelt right, cant remeber, you know what i mean), WMP Police Car, with LED Lights all over

I dont know wtf is happening but we have very odd looking Emergency Vehicles in west midlands at the moment, i also saw when in mery hill a new ambulance, a bit like movano but its design was more.....larger should i say

There's a white (unmarked) Volvo V70 with clearly visible LED lights in-front of the grille, on the front bumper and on the dash, any ideas as to what that might be? I doubt its a police car, they put theirs behind the grille.

But it has no markings whatsoever and is always parked on that road, so it seems like someone's private vehicle..

As I replied to BARC a little while ago its probably an Ambulance Officer, they can take their cars home and have blues and twos equipped. They are used at slightly larger incidents or as an RRV when no medics available quickly. Alternatively, it could be somthign completely different like SJA or Bomb Disposal

As I replied to BARC a little while ago its probably an Ambulance Officer, they can take their cars home and have blues and twos equipped. They are used at slightly larger incidents or as an RRV when no medics available quickly. Alternatively, it could be somthign completely different like SJA or Bomb Disposal
thats a bit like the white emergency car i saw a while which i was talking about, probs a ambulance

Like i said.....

Hi,

I'm going to declare the mod dead until further notice. I'm sorry about this, but since my main development computer is broken (and CityLink are an absolute joke), and I've lost interest in Emergency 4, I don't wish to work on it further, and couldn't if I did. I'm afraid that I will not be releasing any "source files", either. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:gut: looks like you've worked very hard on this hopfuly you;ll be able to realese this 'coz it looks really good so far :) well done :cheers:

:gut: looks like you've worked very hard on this hopfuly you;ll be able to realese this 'coz it looks really good so far :) well done :cheers:

oh no i was really looking foward to that :(:8: :8: