Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

SP Mod creators,

I downloaded the mod and REALLY enjoyed it.

My father was an officer in the SP Fire Department for 20 years, so I created a huge bond with the SP Fire Dept.

So, for that reason, this is my favorite mod, besides the fact that it's a really good modification.

But, may I ask some questions? I also have some suggestions, after playing the game for several days during my available time.

1. I also played the Los Angeles Mod few weeks ago and noticed something interesting. Unlike the main game or the actual SP Mod (at least the one I played, v1.3), the L.A. Mod features a Battalion Chief. A senior firefighter that can coordinate emergencies, call for reinforcements, and other stuff. I've seen that you made the model for the Toyota Hilux, which looks awesome, by the way. So I was thinking, you are going to create an officer too (like a Captain or a Lieutenant), right? A firefighter wearing a white helmet with the same capabilities of the Battalion Chief of L.A. Mod? If that's the case, I can't wait for it! Another question: will the stretcher from the vehicle be usable? (The one on top of the vehicle)

2. Are you going to re-model the other vehicles (Ex.: Auto-Bomba-Escada) just like you re-modeled the Pierce Auto-Bomba (Auto-Pump)? I would really love that. The new model for the Pierce is much, much better than the previous one. :laugh:

3. The Doctor's suits (from Advanced Support Unit) are the old suits, aren't they? The new one is black and orange. Are you going to update that in the next release?

Here we have two pictures showing the Doctors' suit. I now these aren't examples of good pictures, but these were the best photos I could find.

http://www.pispico.med.br/dr-agnaldo/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/P7100448.jpg

http://www.pedrinhoeliseu.net/uploads/2010/09/Dr-Agnaldo-3.jpg

4. I also noticed some things in the firefighters' gear. The newest gear bought by the SP Fire Dept features "new" stripes, different from the "old" versions the firefighters used to have. The "old" one was a simple yellow stripe, while the "new" one is a yellow stripe with a silver stripe in the middle. Are you going to put that in the new release? If you didn't think about it, here's my suggestion, then. (I know I might sound like a perfeccionist, but this is because the mod itself is already really good, so I can only find minor suggestions and details that could be improved.) The yellow stripes in their gear could be also thinner, don't you think? The real-life stripes are about 5 cm wide approximately. In the game, almost half of the guy's leg is the stripe. Also, some stripes are larger than others from the same suit, hehe. :happy: Not actually a real problem... but, just something that can be improved, right?

Here we can see the two different gears.

http://i1.r7.com/data/files/2C92/94A3/25A4/4C21/0125/A896/C077/2BBB/bombeiros-incendio-sp-g-20091219-ae.jpg

5. Another thing I saw in this version (1.3v) is that the "Eagle" Helicopter comes with one Doctor (wearing the yellow/blue jumpsuit) and two Firefighters (wearing the standard firefighter uniform). I think this isn't correct at all. The Doctor is correct, yes, but what about the Firefighters? Firefighters don't ride helicopters in these situations, as far as I know. What you could do (just a suggestion) is to put one Doctor and two Flight Crew members. I saw this in a video on YouTube. But I didn't see the same in the 1.3 version available here to download. Name of the video: "Ocorrência SP Mod Emergency 4".

6. Again about the Eagle Helicopter... but this time in police service. Well, GATE policemen actually ride the chopper. So that's not wrong. But you can still add two Flight Sergeants armed with assault rifles to ride the helicopter if the player wants, like in reality. Don't you think? :happy:

7. Another thing I was thinking about... I don't actually understand much about programming, but I saw that in the SP Mod, the Firefighter wearing the standard gray uniform can put the E.P.I. in the fire truck, and the E.P.R. too. That's really interesting and very useful. Later I thought about the SCUBA Diver. He's always wearing the SCUVA diving gear. It would be nice if he could go to his vehicle and change to the standard gray clothes. What do you think about this idea? Is it possible to make it?

8. I noticed that the Pierce Auto-Pump and the Pierce Auto-Pump-Ladder aren't equipped with Hydraulic Rescue Tools (Desencarcerador). I think it would be really useful to have them in those trucks. Why not? The Pierce Auto-Pump in my hometown was equipped with these tools. (I don't know how it's like in the rest of São Paulo State) Anyway, could you please clarify this for me? :huh:

9. About the Search and Rescue with dogs. The car of this unit in the Mod is the same one from the original game. The SP Fire Department has it's own vehicles to dog service. Do you intend to make the model of this unit's vehicle?

10. I also thought of something that would be completely new to the Mod: Life-Guards! :cool: They could have their own vehicle: the URSA (Unidade de Resgate e Salvamento Aquático - In english: Marine Rescue Unit), specialized in jobs involving water. They could also have their own model. They could swimm like the SCUBA Divers to rescue people in danger from drowning. They could also have their own water vehicles: Jet Skis and Fast Boats. They could have Quads, too, like in real-life, the ones they use to patrol the beaches. In L.A. Mod, the Coast Guard helicopter can drop a diver into the water. The "Eagle" Helicopter could do the same with the Life-Guards. Let's not forget that the Life-Guards are still part of the Fire Department here, hehe. So, what do you think about this idea?

Well, I think this is all for now. And again, I hope I didn't sound stupid or bossy. They are just suggestions, because I loved the Mod. To me, with or without the new release, this is already my favorite mod. So, I wanted to find new ways to help improve it.

Waiting curiously for the answers of each item.

Regards, Diego Gutierrez.

Gutierrez1992 Hello, I'm glad you enjoyed the mod, I will answer your ten questions!

1-We have a Lieutenant, he will attend the next version, and will have a few other features that the Battalion Chief of LAMOD!

2 - Some models are already refurbished, just were not released new images!

3 - The doctor's outfit has been replaced, and will be available for the next version!

4 - protective clothing for firefighters will undergo a reformulation, since that present in the mod comes from the 1st version!

5/6- Yes, to the new version will have the entire crew of the helicopter reformulated as you saw in the video! The Police helicopter will have shooters, and can also carry members of the GATE (Similar to SWAT)!

7 - Yes, it is possible, and I will add this function the next version!

8 - Do not place the jaws of life, in the units "AB" and "ABE", purposely, so that you can use other units in the mod!

9 - It is present in the next version!

10 - There is a possibility but we include units Life-Guards! Both ambulances as transport units!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon I will post some pictures of the new map, which is giving a lot of work because we want the city has an appearance Brazilian!

Any news? I really enjoyed the V1.3 but I'd like to play with new units, like the long ladder, new mercedes trucks, or the reworks of the V1.3 fire trucks, or use the freeplay mod that appears on the Old toppic () :happy:

That's awesome!!

One question: are you going to create a Fire Station like L.A.Mod where we can park the vehicles, or just the normal HQ from the Emergency 4?

We are creating a map with Fire Station,Hospital and Police Station.Possibly put two or three different Police Stations(Military Police,Civil Police and Highway Police).

Sorry my bad English.

We are thinking of putting the two ladder trucks that Fire Department of São Paulo uses,and the new one will begin to be used in two or three months.

Simon-Duplex

AE3.png

E-One

AE9.png

New Ladder Truck, without the São Paulo Fire Department paint (Photo Offered by the Fire Department of São Paulo in a official statement).

NEW+AE.png

We are thinking of putting the two ladder trucks that Fire Department of São Paulo uses,and the new one will begin to be used in two or three months.

Simon-Duplex

AE3.png

E-One

AE9.png

New Ladder Truck, without the São Paulo Fire Department paint (Photo Offered by the Fire Department of São Paulo in a official statement).

NEW+AE.png

here was this weeks update

Hi gunswat!

Of the three trucks, only the ladder Simon-Duplex, the first on the list is ready!

The second E-One ladder, this phase of construction of the model!

And the third Scania truck, has not yet started its construction and is still a doubt whether or not the mod will come in the next version, due to being a model newly acquired by the São Paulo Fire Department!, And posted the image acquired from site of the fire department, the truck still does not have any identification and even the layout of the fire department, where it entered operational service on 09/03, the anniversary of the São Paulo Fire Department!