MT275

Atlanta,Georgia Modification;Update:A new Poll,Please vote!

Puckett EMS  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option of having Puckett EMS's Critical Care unit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Released as A submod later.

Guest mrpolice1996
Attention!:All Atlanta Mod Team members if I don't see 3-4 updates you will see this sign :closed:,

:23_31_4: don't make me do that. :23_31_4: get some updates or I might :1046276372_bawling: .

Oh no, blackmail!! :P

Quickly everyone get some updates!!

Or mod might die :1046276372_bawling:

ummm seems a little outragous dont you think??? people have lives you know, and it takes time you cant expect to see a update every week. If it is needed so badly try helping them out. I know what it is like to work on a mod, and it is hard, but that dose not mean you need an update every week or month. People can and will wait for an update, and if they cant it's there problem not your teams.

ummm seems a little outragous dont you think??? people have lives you know, and it takes time you cant expect to see a update every week. If it is needed so badly try helping them out. I know what it is like to work on a mod, and it is hard, but that dose not mean you need an update every week or month. People can and will wait for an update, and if they cant it's there problem not your teams.

I agree. :12:

The thread should not be closed just because the team is busy. You are there director, Tell them to post updates... Locking the topic is a bit too much. Just my opinion...

If he has the topic closed because the mod isn't in progress any more, and then comes back in a day or two saying he wants to reopen the topic, he's outta luck. We don't open and close topics like stores, topics are closed when mods are put on hold for an extended period of time, or ended all together.

Agreed. MT, cool it, i've been supporting you guys, but, all you do is think everything moves fast? I usually argue for you, but, why are you being so pushy? It takes time to make a mod. Everything jab says is true. so. Chill. Things will start to happen over time. Sit down, listen to "Chinese Traditional Orchestra of Jiangsu Song and Dance Ensemble" and make yourself some green tea.

If he has the topic closed because the mod isn't in progress any more, and then comes back in a day or two saying he wants to reopen the topic, he's outta luck. We don't open and close topics like stores, topics are closed when mods are put on hold for an extended period of time, or ended all together.

Do you want NFK to close your topic just because you don't see an update? You have some stuff done, and it's going to be done in vain. If you close this topic because you don't have patience, go ahead, but, you lost your honor in my eyes. You quit. I can't model because my computer only goes on the internet now, and my 2nd 1 is for work, so... Anyways. I wouldn't like to see it close, but it's your call.

Oh yea.

If your going to say "Please don't make me close it" means you want to close it XD your the one whose threatening it, meaning, it's your decision. So, if you want, edit that, and take your fault for making a mod and closing it. None of the pity bs if your going to close it anyways.

Guest therescueguy

I know that yall are doing Fulton County which is the City of Atlanta which means Grady EMS and Grady Memorial Hospital, but I would love to see the Critical Care Unit that Puckett EMS has. Puckett works Cobb County which neighbors Fulton. It is staffed with a Critical Care Transport Registered Nurse, Paramedic, and EMT-I. It operates as a Mobile Intensive Care Unit(MICU). It is built by International, im not sure which model though

post-4816-1256374811_thumb.jpg

Guest therescueguy

I know that one picture isnt the best but im looking for them, i may have to go and see if they park it at their HQ just down the road from me, they use to park it in a gas station about 5 miles from my house. I also have this link to their website, the photo gallery which has pictures of their Critical Care Unit. http://www.puckettems.com/images/Gallery/index.html

post-4816-1256424246.jpg

Let me make something clear today I was warned for the first time it was about our signatures, apparently all of our banners aren't the right size except the original one LACityFF has.I am urging the moddelers to step it up there are a ton of people who think we want do this,But we have to show them wrong.I want you to PM me if you don't know what your working on.Also post any new models.And Station 1 needs to be posted A.S.A.P.

Thanks,MT275

Is anyone else gonna use the banners?

So this mod is staying open?

Don't dissappear.

And yea, I guess i'm actually your only fan.. lol..