rihis

Latvia Mod 1.3 [Released]

hi

I just saw your website and i see that in version 1.1 are going to be more vehicles and scripts, the 1.1 version will be cool, very cool!

well done Rihis, Latvia mod is very nice, and you are doing a very nice mod in the miami mod too

Very, very nice mod. Some of the units seem to have major pathfinding issues though, but no biggie. Also, apparently the firemen in Latvia are retarded; I had a food poisoning call in one of the mansions in the south part of the map and so the door was locked so I sent a MB Jeep with a fireman so I could use the ax to get it open. The fireman didn't 'realize' there was an ax in the Jeep and tried to run across the map to a fire where there were other trucks. This is the Campaign Freeplay BTW.

Lol I had 3 fires at the exact same place 3 times in a row for the exact same reason within 10 real life minutes :P

very nice station can't wait for 1.1

i was watching the website and it says that in 1.1 it would be a script called special lights

and i was wondering what are that special lights?

I think the special lights command activates rear facing red lights on the lightbar. I think they are used with convoys etc.

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.