w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

BUG:

I think you save it wrong.

:

I get the same bug here. The terrain is all messed up, gravel here and there, and road markings on the grass etc.

Everything works well though, but it looks completely surreal... I've done exactly as told, only difference is that I've backed up the original map files in a totally different folder. Not even in the EM4 install folder...

EDIT: I've tried with both versions, both Deluxe and regular.

Ok little stupid moment here, I totally forgot the eft files. But they are very large, 25mb! so I think the best is to find another filehost? I don't know if this forum can handle this.

I get the same bug here. The terrain is all messed up, gravel here and there, and road markings on the grass etc.

Everything works well though, but it looks completely surreal... I've done exactly as told, only difference is that I've backed up the original map files in a totally different folder. Not even in the EM4 install folder...

EDIT: I've tried with both versions, both Deluxe and regular.

Yes, I got the same problem. there is like, tons of grass where the highway should be haha

Yes, I got the same problem. there is like, tons of grass where the highway should be haha

Hehe, exactly the same here. I think it's gonne be fixed very soon, with the 1.1 patch. ;)

Good job elsewhere w00d, looks like this is gonna be my new freeplaymap for a while.

Yep I am uploading the new files now, but they are quite big, 25mb each. So it will take a few minutes.

how do i download it i see no clickable link

New download link available with the correct files

Check again ;) there where taken offline because I forgot a very import file... But the first mirror is up. A rapid share download link is coming up in 5 minutes

You need to look at the pics and make the changes yourself ofcourse!

Joking ofcourse, w00d is uploading v1.1 with .eft (map textures) files now

THE FILENAME IS STIL VERSION 1.0 < Yeah I forgot to change it, but what the heck, you can't have it all ;). So the links that you see now are the good ones ( I hope )

Well I just testen the deluxe version, removed my maps and installed the zip file, and deluxe works.

Weird.. also the normal map works fine here...

Guest violentcoconut
You downloaded the new files? With one deluxe or normal?

Yep downloaded the new files, normal zip. I will downloaded the deluxe and see what happens