Hoppah

The general Xbox 360 topic

go away :( lol, oh well, just means that the next one in two years will be awsome. :D

Huh? Who says that Rockstar is making a new GTA game? I mean, it would be great but... it will take more than two years to develope a whole new GTA game.

hmm, i cant decide if i should by the Lamborghini Gallardo in Forza: Motorsport 2 that has the EXACT same color scheme as the one in the LAMod *hint, hint* for 91,500 CR (i have a 40% discount :D)

who thinks i should buy it?

Got Call of Duty 4 a week ago and it's AWESOME!

It has the best multiplayer I've seen in years!

Singleplayer is cool too. :cool:

Have you you seen previews for the new call of duty? Call Of Duty: World At War :WTF::machkaputt:

it was my birthday yesterday and among other things (an iPod Nano to name one) i got:

1.) CoD4

2.) Blacksite:Area 51

ive only played Blacksite and its AWESOME! but its hard on even easy lol. graphics are good and gameplay.

the reason i havent played CoD4 yet is that the controls look like a bitch to get used to

it was my birthday yesterday and among other things (an iPod Nano to name one) i got:

1.) CoD4

2.) Blacksite:Area 51

ive only played Blacksite and its AWESOME! but its hard on even easy lol. graphics are good and gameplay.

the reason i havent played CoD4 yet is that the controls look like a bitch to get used to

Congratz!

You should really try COD4, it's a great game. One of the best I've played. Right now Im playing Battlefield:Bad Company, got it a couple of days ago. It's great :)

i played CoD4 all night yesterday :P and the manual made it look hard. its really easy and GREAT! lol, its still a bitch though because i was 'recommended' to play on hardened (the second hardest). oh well, i think im on the last level anyway.

@ Pyro: thx.

i think im gonna use my oodles of birthday money to buy a 1 year Xbox Live GOLD membership since that was the ONE THING my parents didnt get me :dry:

hmm, i cant decide if i should by the Lamborghini Gallardo in Forza: Motorsport 2 that has the EXACT same color scheme as the one in the LAMod *hint, hint* for 91,500 CR (i have a 40% discount :D)

who thinks i should buy it?

You mean the yellow colour? That's one of the standard colors for that car. Same thing for red Ferrari's. :)

bingo. although i think ill paint it black. holy shit, thatll be sexy :ohm

almost all the achievements in Halo 3, i got. its the online ones and the meta campaign ones that really bug me. and i still have to do the campaign in Legendary and finish it on Heroic.

in CoD4, it really pisses me off. i have like 3 of a kind and the 15 intel pices achievements, or should have, but it doesnt say i do. i think its because i had cheats enabled. crap, im gonna have to do the campaign again. and finish it on Veteran.

and does anyone know what the 4 secret achievements for FM2 are? and how to get em?

no, it just says "This is a secret achievement. You must unlock it to learn more about it."

in other news, i jsut finished the Halo 3 campaign on Legendary! woo!

now the only things i need are the damn 'meta' game achievements. and the online ones, but those are easy. im gonna get XBL soon i hope, so...

and my parents wont let me get GTA 4. it looks so good. and funny when ur on XBL and like 30 pd cars show up and explosions happen. damn parents. guess i have to wait 4 fuckin years till im 17 to buy it :mad: and by then theyll be on like GTA 17 or sumthin :wall:

CoD5 is being developed!!!!!!! its in WW2 again though, and its called CoD: World at War. and its in the Pacific (or at least parts) not just Europe.

the Flamethrowers are the BEST new thing. i cant wait to torch someone :1046275897_teufel:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

i want Halo Wars when it comes out.

and i want C&C3 for 360, but i dont think it can be modded, so i think im gonna go with PC, unless they have the map editor for 360, which i HIGHLY doubt.

i dont know if it is or not, but why doesnt Microsoft make Flight Sim X for 360? i have it for PC, but my comp cant handle it, so the 360 would be perfect for it: graphics, controller, Xbox LIVE compatable, etc. i mean, its there own freakin console and game, so why not? theyd sell more, and id buy it for sure.

im gonna see and try to get it if possible and maybe amazon off my PC or sumthin.

its not, but im gonna send microsoft a letter i think

i dont know if it is or not, but why doesnt Microsoft make Flight Sim X for 360? i have it for PC, but my comp cant handle it, so the 360 would be perfect for it: graphics, controller, Xbox LIVE compatable, etc. i mean, its there own freakin console and game, so why not? theyd sell more, and id buy it for sure.

im gonna see and try to get it if possible and maybe amazon off my PC or sumthin.

its not, but im gonna send microsoft a letter i think

i have flight sim X also but its too much for my pc so i just use the 2004 ... :1046276372_bawling:

it would be great to have it for XBOX360