ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

Couple question

so I hooked my truck up to a tanker  and had 1 guy switch to operator for the tanker and 1 to the engine but the engine had 2 guys with hoses and it wouldn't shoot water out onto the fire

And my trucks stop working / wouldn't move tried turning off and on having them get  out etc

wondering if any1 has any idea's still ?

wondering if any1 has any idea's still ?

I believe the problem the vehicles have bugged out, due to the volunteers. Notice the icon kept changing to the vest when selecting one of the volunteers? It looks like the same problem I had especially when you have them working hoses and it makes the FF go and put the turnout gear on and it bugs out the water script and vehicles won't move.

I believe the problem the vehicles have bugged out, due to the volunteers. Notice the icon kept changing to the vest when selecting one of the volunteers? It looks like the same problem I had especially when you have them working hoses and it makes the FF go and put the turnout gear on and it bugs out the water script and vehicles won't move.

There is a fix for this in the update I am currently working on. I am using a modified version of this volunteer script that fixes the bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple question

so I hooked my truck up to a tanker  and had 1 guy switch to operator for the tanker and 1 to the engine but the engine had 2 guys with hoses and it wouldn't shoot water out onto the fire

And my trucks stop working / wouldn't move tried turning off and on having them get  out etc

You should not need an operator on the tanker that is probably why it is not working,. Just try attaching the tanker to the engine and run the engines pump.

First of all I really enjoyed this mod; however I just have a few questions regarding gameplay…

1. How do you save a game while playing freeplay? I tried F5 & nothing happens.

2. I’m just wondering in Gameplay wise what does Utility 1 do?

3. How do you get Apparatus Bay Door Openers on the Wall of Station #1, sometimes I can only get 1 to 4 doors to open & then they stop working for me?

Thanks,

First of all I really enjoyed this mod; however I just have a few questions regarding gameplay…

• How do you save a game while playing freeplay? I tried F5 & nothing happens.

• I’m just wondering in Gameplay wise what does Utility 1 do?

• How do you get Apparatus Bay Door Openers on the Wall of Station #1, sometimes I can only get 1 to 4 doors to open & then they stop working for me?

Thanks,

Saving might not work but you have to go out to the main menu and click saved games and save your game. I personally use utility 1 as a first responders car, which I run on all fire alarms in its district. I staff it with a Lt. The doors not working, they should, I have not had any problems. If your guy starts to run around, let him. He will eventually get it.