Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Erm I don't know whether this is a glitch or it's supposed to happen but when someone collapses all the secret service agents rush over and start treating them but then you can't drop the medic bag

If a person starts treating a person automatically you cannot drop the medical bag, to do so you have to get another bit of equipment out (Example being a fire extinguisher) and drop that.

So with the secret service agents they are permentaly stuck with the bag

Not if you do what I said to do.

I like the new map mostly, good work to whoever made it. I will edit it privately though on Saturday to change it to my liking.

It's the normal Kent Mod map with some great edits by TACRfan while I work on the proper one.

Not if you do what I said to do.

You can't get another piece of equipment as the secret service agents don't have the option, I might change that though later today

You can't get another piece of equipment as the secret service agents don't have the option, I might change that though later today

Oh I thought they had that command :D

You can draw the gun while the secret service agents are still healing. This removes the medic bag.

I think redirect may work as well (Maybe it's just anything that puts something in their hands).

You can draw the gun while the secret service agents are still healing. This removes the medic bag.

Oh I did not know this, thanks

already done it (:

all it is is a case of just adding the command in the editor

Yea it's an easy fix, I am going to upload a patched version but I have not had time today

well I can upload it for you if needed as im not at school today

It's ok I will upload a new one today with more bug fixes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update to map. once again replace your freeplay.e4p file with this one.

• Fixes police car getting stuck issue (Moved car next door to petrol station forecourt)
  • Added a command to allow secret service personnel at the music festival to get equipment (Should fix issue of them not being able to drop the medic bag)
  • Added a police Ford Ranger to the festival and two extra officers
  • Added a few more objects to the festival
  • Added a construction area in the lower right corner of the map (Where the ambulances originaly spawned)
  • Added Bomb threats and Gas explosions to the festival
  • Added a gas explosion event to the construction zone

I will make updates and changes in the future so please keep posting bugs so i can fix :)

I hope you enjoy

https://mega.nz/#!txAjxbhK!wJk4TH9f5bSGK61OjTBT4NAb_Zb0wlpP4VTzq5ZlCAY

Edited by TACRfan

Thanks, another thing I forgot to add is that I added a place for emergency vehicles coming to the festival (ambulances)a open gate where they can park off the road next to the police, fire, ambo first responders

Is the gate operational like you can open and close it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Its always open so you can easily get emergency vehicles in and out, another reason the fences i am using are not animated so they would just fly open and i dont know how to do that :D but may look in to it in the future :) But the opening goes into an internally fenced area with no civilians so if there is a major incident you could set up triage here

No Its always open so you can easily get emergency vehicles in and out, another reason the fences i am using are not animated so they would just fly open and i dont know how to do that :D but may look in to it in the future :)

Sweet! Thanks for all the hard work! Both you and everyone on the mod team! It's going to be one of the best British Mods out there!! Is that a new CCTV Camera and cones I spot?

Edit: I've found away to not kill rabid dogs on the Rabies Animal call. Peber spray the dog so then the officer arrests it and take it to the PS like you normally would and then it clears the missin!

That sounds great TACRfan! :) cheers

Nice idea on the dog! Sounds good

Haven't used the latest version yet, but the bomb robot worked on one before. Sure you are using it right?

Think so.... Get it out, click use, click the bomb, click get equipment, deactivate bomb robot and then you can't deactivate

Think so.... Get it out, click use, click the bomb, click get equipment, deactivate bomb robot and then you can't deactivate

Hmmm my bomb squad robot works but I have not used it in the crowds at the festival yet, when I had a bomb threat there I used the EoD technician to defuse it rather than the bot

I just wanted to use the bot because the bomb and been left for a bit and didn't want the technician killed

Oh ok, yes there are cctv cameras, beacons and a coca cola sign at the festival. And I love the dog technique