Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

What's a wireless vehicles?

I'm not actually sure on that one, sounds like a Comms vehicle or something.

They fit alarm I think??

KFRS Have small workvans for that type of thing. Or just said a Turntable ladder to do it like they did in my road a few years back haha.

I'm not actually sure on that one, sounds like a Comms vehicle or something.

KFRS Have small workvans for that type of thing. Or just said a Turntable ladder to do it like they did in my road a few years back haha.

LFRS Just use the nearest stations apparatus and they literally park in the middle of the street and the driver stays in the cab just listening to the radio while all the others work [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could a wireless vehicle be a radio vehicle for the channel tunnel, the run a radio/internet cable down the tunnel in a incident

Did a lot of googling with very little result

Could it be these?

http://1strespondernews.com/webpages/news/displaynews.aspx?ID=dc9a6155-ad4b-4948-9564-5d2a86404f5c

The article shows small ATV/Buggy type things as well as mentioning 4x4s equipped with hoses to fight other hard to reach areas, I guess being wireless means they have no limits??

Just guessing but could it be either of these??

Or another guess would be that wireless vehicle means that it is some form of command unit with wireless access or Wi-Fi

There are plenty of pictures of ford fiestas being used by KFB but they all seem to be used for different purposes:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kenjonbro/322287997

http://1strespondernews.com/webpages/news/displaynews.aspx?ID=dc9a6155-ad4b-4948-9564-5d2a86404f5c

The article shows small ATV/Buggy type things as well as mentioning 4x4s equipped with hoses to fight other hard to reach areas, I guess being wireless means they have no limits??

Those are Argocats ( KFARS Argocat 8x8)%C2'> are marked down separately in the fleet list so can't be them.

I am heading to a Fire Station in a couple of weeks so I'll try asking then for you if you don't figure it out.

I would assume they are vehicles used by personnel for many different duties but they have a (wireless) radio fitted so that they can keep in touch with headquarters/other personnel etc. In the same way that the NYPD has 'RMP's (Radio Motor Patrols) despite the fact that police patrols being motorised and having radios is no longer a rarity, maybe it is a remnant of archaic terminology.

Just a thought.

The OC-D

I'm sure that was one of the ones listed as a "Wireless Vehicle" in the fleet list. That is a Co Responder vehicle, so used by the fire service to respond to certain categories of ambulance calls.

I would guess that theocd is right that the vehicles are simply used for a variety of roles now, and that term just hasn't been changed.

What map is that?

Map looks good :) But yea, which is it?

I see the network rail van is in game now

The car vs bike event is a nice touch? Is it an actual event and was that your work? ;)

I am not sure, it was from the original game I think.

That's the Power UK van you can see ;)

Event was part of the map but I like it as well.

I am not sure, it was from the original game I think.

That's the Power UK van you can see ;)

Event was part of the map but I like it as well.

The original game you say? Huh looks different...

Oh ok, at least it's not la tech van, not that there's anything wrong with that

The original game you say? Huh looks different...

Oh ok, at least it's not la tech van, not that there's anything wrong with that

It isn't the freeplay map but one of the others, either that or it's one of the Expanded Freeplay mods. I just had it in my downloads from a while ago so I can't be sure.

The Power UK van isn't playable, just for decoration - There will be technical vans though (Network rail, Gas etc) :)