Rafael

Chicago Fire Mod! [WIP]

Wow Chicago's South side is of the hook how many shootings in a weekend and 36 homicides. You can do a mod alone,on just the south side.  Create a map of  square blocks of with square buildings and just mayhem. Drive by shooting multiple victims fires etc.  Have all the units responded from of the map.   

I was bored so I made a Chicago PD car..any thoughts was thinking of making more for the mod if they don't already have them.

the state police are sneaking in the caprices...Chicago has crown victorias and impalas. a few districts still have the older impala's you see NYC using. all in all you got 10 outta 10

for the Chicago mod when you make the coroners van replace the name to allied services. they wear grey shirts and black pants and drive plain white vans

Squad 5 is a active duty squad company in the city of Chicago. It's based on the south side of the city. The squads they use for the show are spare squads that they city is letting them use, when a squad company's main rig goes out for service they pull the shows squad into active duty and it runs as a actual squad company in the city. So they don't use squad 5 in the show they use the other one that they are loaning from the city.

why don't they put DDC 2-2-5 in the game while were at it? did the mod makers decide on what battalion they were going to use or will they just use 25

The original alarm sound from the tv series will be used?

You know, the 2 sound, then the number of the alarmed units, and then infos about the address, ...

lets hope not. I provided them with the sound byte from the alarm terminal. I believe they don't use the actual tone because its an active house

heyy guys, a little holiday, huh? i hope the dev team wasn't forget this mod, because it was an awesome idea. i think i'm not the only one, who want play with this mod as soon as possible. i think it can be completed before the end of this year, and it will be fantastic.

so: have a nice day, and please hurry up with developing, i can't wait!!! ;)