Rafael

Chicago Fire Mod! [WIP]

The mod is not stopped, we are working on new scripts and doing extensive research for we model units as faithfully as possible the original! So be patient, and soon dazzling'll be a great modification!

Just a little tell-all foryou guys. They're making a Chicago PD spinoff of the showso have youever thought of making a PD based mod too? I mean, just asking.Also, what else do you need help with on here?

Implementing Limited Water Supply in Chicago Fire Mod...

Rafeal,

With the Limited Water Supply Implemented, I have a few questions

1) Will we be able to run a supply line from the hydrant/water tender/tanker (yes, as I know of CFD doesn't use Water Tenders) or will we be just limited to water on board (water from the Tank on the Engines)? (because Chicago still does have Large Multiple Alarm Fires.)

2) If we're limited to the water in the tank, will they be automatically refilled at the station?

Just wondering... thanks,

Well I also hope they make it for all computers because I have to play the SD version for the Manhattan mod because I have a lower end computer. I like the SD version of the mod and I cant wait for the update for it because its going to be awesome. I'm not gonna order them to make it for the lower end video cards. Have you tried the SD version of the Manhattan mod?

When I play the SD version, there's multiple bugs in, glitches. crashes, the lot. Why doesn't Dyson add PD in, or take out the 'Return to Station' Command?

@CFDDIVE11 I'm fed up of having to play crappy versions of games, all because i have a crappy graphics card. About 90% of laptops today come with Intel graphics.

When I play the SD version, there's multiple bugs in, glitches. crashes, the lot. Why doesn't Dyson add PD in, or take out the 'Return to Station' Command?

@CFDDIVE11 I'm fed up of having to play crappy versions of games, all because i have a crappy graphics card. About 90% of laptops today come with Intel graphics.

Hey m8 Im sorry to get involved but the SD was not a finished product Dyson has said that...multiple times and the next version will be better as it will have more time spent on it ok? So can we get back on topic aswell please? thanks