bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

1: Haven't changed the specs yet, but definitely slower. We'll try to make it more life-like and more manageable given the units available. Won't be anything like V1. 

Sort of glad to see this, because I must have restarted freeplay about a billion times because a brush fire ended up burning the whole block down.

This happens a lot in the Riverside mod though too, so maybe I just suck at EM4. :(

Looking forward to the release. Long live EM4 modding.

Very important question: What is going to be the size of the download? If you dont know give me an aproximate size plz. I have a 1MB internet connection that takes like 5 days to download a 1GB file. 

If its 1GB or more by any chance could you compress the whole thing into a zip/rar file?

plz :D

Very important question: What is going to be the size of the download? If you dont know give me an aproximate size plz. I have a 1MB internet connection that takes like 5 days to download a 1GB file. 

If its 1GB or more by any chance could you compress the whole thing into a zip/rar file?

I'd say it'll be a 600-800mb zip

I won't know for sure until closer to release, but I doubt it will be more than a GB. Probably closer to 800mb like Handsup said.

And station assignments like what's in each station

Only one fire station. Two engines, supervisor, and a brush.

God damn, it is freaking awesome!! 

Would it be possible to mention some little details about the map? :)

Its my best kept secret right now, even though its 90% done... I will say this. It will make you forget EM4 was ever European. No textures have been recycled. It's got a little bit of everything... most of it is the town, there's farmland on the outskirts, train lines, creeks, a forest, and plenty of other fun details. 

I'll probably release a large picture of part of it a few days before release.

Hey bama what picture software do you use?

Photoshop CC.