bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

wheres the download link for 1.2

Removed because the installer for the first version is messed up

He's adding Monidia Pass VFD and another FD that's going to be off map for mutual aid.

(Bama correct me if I'm wrong)

I forgot you wil ad more FD's rigth?

There will be two FDs total, the MPVFD and the Beaverhead County paid FD

:WTF: Wait why not be in the map with ladder???!?!?!?!

Because your average RURAL department does not have much need for a ladder truck. And your average volunteer department doesn't have the money to maintain unneeded trucks. Remember this mod is based on a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, no highrises or anything.

What Fred said, basically.

Quick update, everyone. The semi-official release date is now November 7, 2014. It was mid October to coincide with EM5's launch, but that got pushed to the 14th and I need more time to iron out bugs and update things. This release date is subject to change. As much as I'd like to release slightly ahead of Em5, I won't release the mod if it's not a clean finished product by then.

Hey Bama wil you ad like the battalion chief can call in hazmat alarm,police needed,ems needed and Ems heli needed?????

Thats always something you can add in yourself if he does not decide to put it in.. Which Im sure he will because most mods have those features.

Hey Bama wil you ad like the battalion chief can call in hazmat alarm,police needed,ems needed and Ems heli needed?????

The battalion chief does that already. You can call BLS/ALS ambulances, BLS/ALS engines, light force, medflight, police and hazmat. I doubt bama would have removed the battalion chief functions when only a few FD vehicle will be housed on the map.