Emergency 4 Light Modification: LA
A lighting submod for the LA Mod.

Info:

Lighting submod for the Los Angeles Modification. Improved realism in patterns and types used.

High visibility and varied colors. The most realistic lighting submod!

DOWNLOAD:

Mega download - https://mega.co.nz/#!ONBAVKxB!TY2QKaKrQBxa7wJ7lH8bsJ-oOBITk_l7jDsdmEbYuAU - Updated 4/20/2014

EM-Planet download http://www.emergency-planet.com/files/file/547-e4lm-la/ - Updated 4/20/2014

Media:

I got a suggestion. You know how the directional lights are 'special lights' in the editor? So are the scene lights command. What you could do is make it so you have the directional lights command and scene lights command. They would have the same lights, but only one would redirect, while the other would just lower the amount of lights on scene.

I can't watch the video sony blocked it for my country :WTF:

This is true. Sony is being an ass. Audio is being swapped in hopes of unblocking it... sorry about that :dry:

EDIT: Try watching it on YouTube (site).

EDIT2: I think it's working now. Instead of playing "I don't wanna stop" it's playing "Gasoline"...but, it's still a good song :)

Good luck, fellow competition.

Really CFD? :P Really?

There's no competition, I'm clearly far better than you, because as you can see I have 2 Youtube videos clearly showing that I am awesome. Case closed. :prop:

Great to see another light modder. CFD is known for lighting around this website, but I think he gave up working on realistic CA lights. Glad to see that you're filling in the void.

Great job on the EMS units, and I'll be waiting for the rest of the units. I wonder how your lights will compare to CFD's lights.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm not completely into realism, I've figured, I'll go as accurate as possible while still producing some good looking lights. Realism isn't always good looking sometimes, so if you find something you think is "wrong" just remember, if it's got at least one steady burning red light, we're all set :)

Very Nice!! Love the details. Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Not a problem! I've been doing this for years but never thought they were something that the community would want. I hope you enjoy everything I make for you guys :)

So, on that note, if you've downloaded the submod, let me know how I'm doing; what you like, and what you don't like, what you think I should add, and what you think I should remove. Any and all fedback (good or bad) is highly appreciated!