Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Some news Everyone! V3 will be public! The plan is to have 3-4 different maps with a map switcher. We are 80% done with the 1st one which will be released MERU Private when it is 100%, when all of the maps are ready we will release to the public!

Fantastic News!

hey rafael... 1 question.... will this just be a patch to the first 2 versions or what.... Is it possible to have a totally new download... because im worried that my mannhattan mod will just keep getting messed up... cause i always had issues with version 1? i would really like version 3 to be a new download rather than a patch?

Hi Dyson,

I would've sent this via PM, but I was getting an error message stating that you could not receive any more messages. Anyways, on to the task at hand: I was wondering if we at the Aiken County Submod team could use your stretcher script in our submod? You would be given full credit in the readme, of course.

Hi Dyson,

I would've sent this via PM, but I was getting an error message stating that you could not receive any more messages. Anyways, on to the task at hand: I was wondering if we at the Aiken County Submod team could use your stretcher script in our submod? You would be given full credit in the readme, of course.

Yes, originally created by Godra and adjusted and set up by us. Just credit both and use what you want.

x

I know the fire department covers medical services in the US but here in the UK it cost millions just to pull an engine out of a station and to a call so why do they send an engine out to assist why no another ambo or a first responder like here would that not be cheaper?

I know the fire department covers medical services in the US but here in the UK it cost millions just to pull an engine out of a station and to a call so why do they send an engine out to assist why no another ambo or a first responder like here would that not be cheaper?

In a City like NYC, where response times are averaging 3-4 mins, waiting for an ambulance could take upwards of 10 minutes.

Regardless of cost, the city, like most others too, aims for best and quickest response rather than a budget related one.

There may be more into this, but as far as I know it's as simple as that.

x

Its costs around £400 to send an Engine with 5-6 guys to a fake call. Also you have to remember in the UK we have an alright ratio for People to Medical appliances. So sending Engines out isn't really needed. Also most Fire Fighters I've spoke to (LFB) tell me they only have the basic amount of first aid training. So they wouldn't really help much.

In my department, it's very common to see the quint and ambulance running a medical call. Sometimes, even a paramedic car will tag along. In the case of a fall or cardiac arrest, where you need at least 3+ guys, then the quint will run with the ambulance.

So in the US, it's pretty common to see a truck run with an ambulance to a call for manpower purposes.

Its costs around £400 to send an Engine with 5-6 guys to a fake call. Also you have to remember in the UK we have an alright ratio for People to Medical appliances. So sending Engines out isn't really needed. Also most Fire Fighters I've spoke to (LFB) tell me they only have the basic amount of first aid training. So they wouldn't really help much.

their trained with resuscitation obviously i was aware of that i understand now but then if you think about it new york is more congested than British cities so it would probably be easier for the US to do that