Ale

+ Units Submod

jojonjqo.png

No plans for another version. Submod is on hold.

Last released version: 1.2

-Suggestions are welcome.

:excl: The suggestions have to be of vehicles that only need for a reskin(models that exist in LA mod or any other mod) and post the link of a screenshot of the vehicle

Team:

-Ale

-FortErieFireEli

-abberkabber (lights)

Credits in ReadMe

Please read the ReadMe File

----------------------------------------

Download:

If it doesn't work try this one: http://www.4shared.com/file/llYP3Wjg/_Units_Submod_12.html

(1.2 includes all vehicles of 1.1 and more so dowload this one if you don't want the charger or smart)

http://www.4shared.com/file/AWPBxLtq/_Units_Submod_11_for_LA_Mod.html

----------------------------------------

Installation:Extract + Units Submod.rar and copy the folders in the LA mod 2.0 folder.

Multimedia

Border Patrol Crown Victoria

em4deluxe2010-12-1921-85bu.jpg

McCormick Ambulance

em4deluxe2010-12-1921-861r.jpg

US Coast Guard Truck

em4deluxe2010-12-1921-yutj.jpg

CHP Command Post

em4deluxe2010-12-1921-nnlo.jpg

LAPD Smart

em4deluxe2010-12-1921-jn9x.jpg

CHP Charger (in white)

em4deluxe2010-12-1921-suw4.jpg

Old video of 1.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kBbK0vk7iw

I like how it looks and I admire your initiative but the red cross doesn't have ambulances. The picture that you have of the real one is one of our canteens I believe.

really? oh :( well ,it wasn't an ambulance ?? in Mexico red cross has got ambulances

The Mexican ambulances are because they don't have as many gov't ones or whatever. The disaster relief is far from an ambulance, really it's a big truck with lights and sirens that serves food and coffee and such to firefighters and disaster victims

Changed , new pics and i added the border patrol officer to the vehicle

it will replace the CHP patrol car

I only have to wait to authorization of Hoppah

The only problem I see with this being released is: It replaces a unit, making it just a reskin... if you were to get it as an additional unit, I think Hoppah would be more likely to grant permission...

The only other thing I'm concerned with is: The model, the green stripe is a bit too... neon... if you were to put a darker, more olive-drab coloured stripe on, it'd be MUCH better.

But, that aside, I like it... I've always wanted a BP Crown Vic... Might influence me to make my own :)

The only problem I see with this being released is: It replaces a unit, making it just a reskin... if you were to get it as an additional unit, I think Hoppah would be more likely to grant permission...

The only other thing I'm concerned with is: The model, the green stripe is a bit too... neon... if you were to put a darker, more olive-drab coloured stripe on, it'd be MUCH better.

But, that aside, I like it... I've always wanted a BP Crown Vic... Might influence me to make my own :)

The green stripe will be fixed

the problem is that i don't know how to creaate an additional unit

I have done a reskin of the CHP crown victoria and made a Border Patrol corwn victoria .

Hoppah if you see this please could you tell me if I am authorized to release this submod? Thank you very much

Here pics

In the Game:

em4deluxe2010-05-0809-5a52.png

Real:

2429848085_9bf0fee3e8p9uz.jpg

What do you think about it?( I know it isn't very cool )

It will work with the border patrol officer

Downlaod(will replace CHP patrol car):

Coming soon

Installation:

-Coming

hi i just wondering what map this in game photo was taken from because it doesn't look familiar and it looks cool

hey, I know this might be a little off topic, but what map are you playing on? and how can I play on that?

That's the freeplay map of Emergency 4 Deluxe. And you can play with if you buy Emergency 4 deluxe. ;)

Ontopic:

I like the border patrol car! Nicely done! :12:

Thanks for the nice comment

The green line is darker now

FortErieFireEli is part of the team , he is helping me a lot

Like they said that is the Deluxe Map

JoseOu i 'm learning how to add vehicles, thanks ;)

Are you sure? These vehicles do not do transport. They just supply meals,water,and stuff like that.

Our local Red Cross ( I'm in East Texas ) has an ambulance that says Disaster Recovery Unit or something along those lines. I have no clue what it does, but I've never seen it move/being used. So I'd assume it CAN transport a patient though in practice I don't think it does. However, I'd not mark out it having been deployed during Katrina. We're VERY close to Lousiana.

Coincidentally, it's right next door to a mini-hospital.

Myabe i'll add this truck to this submod but can anybody say me what vehicle is that? (I know it is a Ford but which model of Ford?)

Here you can see the truck/wagon

http://mikesphotos.us/gallery2/v/Action/Events/AmericanHeroes-2006/USCG/Truck/USCG-Truck-002.jpg.html

And about the crown victoria, i'm adding it to the editor

Myabe i'll add this truck to this submod but can anybody say me what vehicle is that? (I know it is a Ford but which model of Ford?)

Here you can see the truck/wagon

http://mikesphotos.us/gallery2/v/Action/Events/AmericanHeroes-2006/USCG/Truck/USCG-Truck-002.jpg.html

And about the crown victoria, i'm adding it to the editor

If i not wrong is Ford F350 super duty

Submod can be relased , i need approval of Hoppah( for now this submod only includes the BP CV)

FortErieFireEli added the car to the vehicle , added new lightbars and helped a lot with other stuff! Thank you :)

Can anybody say me how to PM Hoppah to ask him for autorization? I just can't

I dont think Hoppah wants to be pmed about it, you can ask here:

You should use jpg and another host. Theres really no need for the high quality png delivers and and makes for slower loading time. I dunno if its because its png or that host, but the pics are taking ages to load.

Do you mean the format of the skin??

It's a .rar file that includes all submod folders

The vehicle is an additional one

I uploaded it to 4shared but I can't give the link until he gives me permission