danny96

Project Emergency 3 LA Mod 2.5 Submod for Emergency 4

Nice

But why one of CV has "eciloP" Mirror police?

Thats is the main idea of it?

no, it's only little addition, it looks better... Main idea is update FCV's, get them better textures, add new FCV's etc... Do you like new FBI? There is picture of updated FBI HRT Agent:

em42010031710390603.png

Bugs:

-The MP5 Is not visible in-game (I don't know why)

-FBI HRT Agent have still bad texture

The cars look great, but there is a slight flaw, on the passenger side of LAPD car you have POLICE backwards like you were looking in the mirror.

This would be the FUTURE LAPD Car if it was my decision as Chief of The LAPD.

It isn't vector lightbars. By the way, aren't the lightbars made by Rihis? They look like his quality.

He is using Hoppah's models from EM3. They were low quality models and skins compared to EM4 because, well he was inexperienced and further more we didnt have all the tools available to us that we have now.

Can you make more Police Officers? Just add 1 male Regular officer and one male Sargent as you already have a male corporal and make one female supervisor? Make one of each. Than make a CHP motor officer as well. You will have to copy the original bike and just put the CHP officer on it. Can you do that?

Can you make more Police Officers? Just add 1 male Regular officer and one male Sargent as you already have a male corporal and make one female supervisor? Make one of each. Than make a CHP motor officer as well. You will have to copy the original bike and just put the CHP officer on it. Can you do that?

Now not, just wait a few days to reinstall my computer... But I don't know, because how i said i can only reskin, not create new prototypes... I once try to create new prototype of LAPD Patrolcar and It says missing modelfile...

I hope you understand from my bad english ;)

sorry but i don't find a pic , i just saw it in the miami mod > http://miami-mod.ucoz.com/ (here is the pic)

and i like this one too:

(ambulance Picture)

choose what you want ;) or if you don't want just don't do this vehicles

i will reboot my computer so wait a few days ;)

ps: in that picture is uscg?

Edited by MikeyPI
Removed image from quote.

i will reboot my computer so wait a few days ;)

ps: in that picture is uscg?

in the web of miami mod you will se the costguard vehicles , i like the crown victoria

but the other pic is of an AMR ambulance that i like

That's one way, you can also use Microsoft Office, or Adobe Acrobat if you have either of those already, though I wouldn't recommend buying them for this sole purpose when OpenOffice can do it for free :P

yes, but i don't know if can Microsoft Office make a pdf. And OpenOffice is better than Microsoft Office!

PS: Hoppah can i release complete mod with my upgrades/additionals?