Guest sdammers

Emergency 3 and 4 won't run

Guest sdammers

Hi I hope some one here can help. I am trying to run Emergency 3 and Emergency 4 on Windows 7 64 bit. The program installs fine. When I try to load it the two opening videos play play with horozontal lines in them. Then the program just crashes. I tried changing my screen resolution. Running in compatability mode of windows xp. Running the program as an administrator. Disabling visual themes. Please help I love emergency 1 and 2 and I want to play these real bad. Thanks.

When you make a request for technical help (e.g. crash to desktop, lagging), you must upload a DXDIAG report and your logfile. Without these files we cannot help you and we will not answer your help request! If you don’t know where to find those files or how to upload them take a look in the Technical Help FAQ.

Guest sdammers

Sorry I did not see the attachment thing. I also saw the post about ffdshow and k-light codec pack. I had both and removed both and the game did the same thing. I had to reinstall them because I could not play a hd mpg file from my tivo. So hopefully I can figure a way to play the game while having the codecs on my system. I could not find a log for emergency 4. Hope this helps.

Anotherthing I thought of I bought the game off of amazon. It is a combopack both games on one disk. I am in the US and it looks like it is a UK version of the game. When I install it I can choose UK or the other one looks like french or german. Would this be a NTSC/PAL thing. I am not even sure if those standards translate over to computer games.

DxDiag.txt

EM3_Log.txt

Guest mancadet

Hey there i have the same prob just like sdammers had, it is the crash and lag to desktop. So, this is the log file of EM3 & EM4 and dxdiag so can u please help me to analyse the prob... coz i love about these games very much... post-11211-027338100 1288180656.jpgDxDiag.txt

Driver Date/Size: 11/7/2007 00:05:00, 5263360 bytes

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index5.aspx?lang=en-us

Go to product settings and choose Geforce 6. Download the driver and install it. Your using a very old driver. Oh and in the future start your own thread, dont hijack others. Your more likley to get help starting your own thread.

Guest mancadet

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index5.aspx?lang=en-us

Go to product settings and choose Geforce 6. Download the driver and install it. Your using a very old driver. Oh and in the future start your own thread, dont hijack others. Your more likley to get help starting your own thread.

So after this, i can play the game freely??, i dont have a problem with the codec??? do i???... Okay, okay sorry about the hijacking... things hehe...

Edited by mancadet