Guest forget

Emergency 4 weapons and equipment

Hi guys, I think that the Emergency 4 mods, are missing more weapons and equipment... Below is the list!

Police baton - for riots and when arresting suspects

Police pepperpray - when arresting suspects

Police teargas rifle - of course in case of rioters

Police Shotgun - when dealing with armed suspects

Police agents in civilian clothe + bulletproof vest - would be nice with civilian dressed agents, with the option to wear bulletproof vests...

Of course, I would make these "things" myself, if I could... and I also want to say, that I appreciate the work of the many modders out there, a BIG thumbs up to you guys :)

Ok, now do any of you know something about the things I just listed? and what are your ideas about weapons and equipments?

Hi guys, I think that the Emergency 4 mods, are missing more weapons and equipment... Below is the list!

Police baton - for riots and when arresting suspects

Police pepperpray - when arresting suspects

Police teargas rifle - of course in case of rioters

Police Shotgun - when dealing with armed suspects

Police agents in civilian clothe + bulletproof vest - would be nice with civilian dressed agents, with the option to wear bulletproof vests...

Of course, I would make these "things" myself, if I could... and I also want to say, that I appreciate the work of the many modders out there, a BIG thumbs up to you guys :)

Ok, now do any of you know something about the things I just listed? and what are your ideas about weapons and equipments?

Forgot these...

K9 swat/riot unit

K9 dog not afraid of guns and police "sending away arms"

Baton + shield for police riot units

Watercannon should me able to put out fires

Here is a little inspiration:

http://www.juniorgeneral.org/donated/jd321/frenchriot.PNG

http://www.juniorgeneral.org/donated/michael/RiotPolice.gif

http://www.juniorgeneral.org/donated/jd321/londonriot.png

Again thumbs up, for all modders!

In Sao Paulo Modification, we make shields and batons for riot troopers, and if possible a new script for its use, as the true imitandofielmente troop does.

Forensics, use a watercanon Police would not be so unrealistic, depending on the situation, they also help fight the fires until the arrival of fire brigade.

Rafael, that sounds really cool :) ...the danish police uses there watercannons to put out fires (in riots of course), because it is much more practical and much more safer than calling in the fire department!

Guest miked9372
Forgot these...

Baton + shield for police riot units

Watercannon should me able to put out fires

em3 la mod

em3kind of there is bulletproof

wish all this was in em4 to!

Hoppah, Swat 4 is not a riot game, I know that EM4 is not that either... I think that the PC gaming world, is missing a good riot game!

Again, thank you for the very good mod, you and your group have made, thumbs up!

miked9327, I know this is completely random but I think you are great being a volunteer fire-fighter, well done!!!

This would be cool in em4 !!!!!!!!!