LACityFFengineCo287

More fatal than your system failures :P

The computer I was using and failing took it's last breath. I am now using my mom's older computer, which runs an amazing GeForce 6150 onboard graphics card. My "main" was having issues with the graphics card and operating system, then finally, last week, it died. It's power supply failed, taking the cpu, graphics card and hard drive with it. It got it's revenge...

But, the great news is, by the middle to end of february, i will have a new quad core up w/ 16 gigs of ddr3, a 1terabite hdd, a 1 gig graphics card, and a dvd maybe even a blueray player.

^Even then 16 GB is pretty much a waste period. 4-6GBs is plenty. Anything more is pretty much a waste in a PC. And dont be fooled by video memory. This alone doesnt make a card better. A quad isnt all that special unless you get into the core i7 series. The 860, for example, put my old Core2Quad Q6600 to shame by leaps and bounds. Not to mention the Core i9, which is an octa core(8 core) cpu should be out this year. Last but not least, Blu Ray burners are cheap these days, but have you looked at the price of blank blu-rays? Not to cheap atm.