EldoradoMan

Need help with missing child mission (EM3)

I need help beating mission 14 on EM3 while using the LA Mod. Is it even possible?

That's the 'Missing child' mission right? Make sure to question some of the walkers in the forest. They give hints.

Solution:

Look for a football. The kid can be found near the ball under a tree. You need a crane to lift the tree.

That's the 'Missing child' mission right? Make sure to question some of the walkers in the forest. They give hints.

Solution:

Look for a football. The kid can be found near the ball under a tree. You need a crane to lift the tree.

Actually no. Its the one where u arrest the sniper who is shooting people. I found out how to get the shooters out of the bank, but I never can arrest or shoot them before they leave the mission area.

Actually no. Its the one where u arrest the sniper who is shooting people. I found out how to get the shooters out of the bank, but I never can arrest or shoot them before they leave the mission area.

Read the walthrough (see my signature), it explains an easy trick to stop the bad guys after exiting the bank.

Read the walthrough (see my signature), it explains an easy trick to stop the bad guys after exiting the bank.

ok, Thank you.

Ok, I finally found a way how to arrest/kill the crooks. But I have another problem. I can't seem to exstinguish the fire. My last try I dispatched 6 water tenders and 1 ladder truck.

Ok, I finally found a way how to arrest/kill the crooks. But I have another problem. I can't seem to exstinguish the fire. My last try I dispatched 6 water tenders and 1 ladder truck.

You need to let two or three fire fighters enter the bank with SCBA gear and a fire extinghuisher to extinghuish the fire from inside the bank.

You need to let two or three fire fighters enter the bank with SCBA gear and a fire extinghuisher to extinghuish the fire from inside the bank.

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks for the tip.

Guest sccrking6

Hi, um im new here obviously, :rolleyes: well i have emergency 3, and the LA mod. ive been playing for a long time and was wondering how to do the missing child mission, im really confused, if someone could give me hints without spoiling the whole mission that'd be great, thx

look at the map in the corner and on the real map.

there is a diverence. there is the boy

there 4 hints you get from the people

1. Leave me alone!

2. what do you want from me?

3. i heard a scream a hour ago. i thougt it was a donkey

4. i saw a boy a few hours ago. he was walking towards the railroads

1 and 2 aren't usefull tips

2 is a hint that says "sent a ambulance to the area"

3 is a search hint

if it's not working than can you sent seurchdogs to the path around the mounten.

that will do the job

solution:

he is at the openplace, on the original map there weren't placed trees! in the middle of the new trees is a fallen tree there under is the kid. you only need a ambulance and a crane to solve the mission.

there are multiple solutions but this one was the one I get

Is this the same mission in 911 First Responders LA Mod, with the abducted children or just similar? Has anyone finished that one that could provide some tips? No matter what I try I get a message the children have died before I can complete this mission.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Similar but not the same, the location of the child in EM3 version is always the same. In EM4/911:FR there are 3 possible locations for the first child.

Similar but not the same, the location of the child in EM3 version is always the same. In EM4/911:FR there are 3 possible locations for the first child.

Hmm, thank you. I found the child mentioned above. I guess I need to find the second child, the mission keeps ending before I can get to that child though. Has anyone found the second child?

Thanks for your help, this mission has me stumped.