Guest Lopes

A Question about LA Mod

Hey, i'm Lopes. A new guy around here and i cant find a answer to my question.

Whit the instalation of the LA Mod, for Emergency 4 Normal Version, the original missions of the game will be replaced with the missions on the Mod?

Thanks

/Lopes

Welcome Lopes! Glad to have you aboard :)

In answer to your question, there's no STRAIGHT answer lol. I can only speak from my experience, yours may differ.

In my case, yes and no. LA Mod V2.5 replaced up to around the 25th mission I think. The collapse in the open mine one. Thats the last mission I can play, but I've also got the new LA Missions. In previous versions, I've found if I play the mod missions, the regular ones dissapear, and if I play the regular missions first, the mod missions vanish. So, there's a few variables there :P Sorry I can't be of better assistance, maybe someone else here can :)

Well, version 2.0 of the LA mod is supposed to have the 10 LA missions and the 20 original missions avalible to be played with the LA units for a total of 30 missions (10 LA, 20 original). Unfortunetly, for some reason not all the original missions are showing up in the campaign menu. I believe that only the first 13 or so original missions show up in addition to the LA missions.

i have all 30 missions(20 original, 10 LA) but when i press new campaign.

the missions get screwed up. then i have a strange number of missions(i believe 15/16)

My tip(if you have them all after the install)

Don't press new campaign. :prop:

i have all 30 missions(20 original, 10 LA) but when i press new campaign.

the missions get screwed up. then i have a strange number of missions(i believe 15/16)

My tip(if you have them all after the install)

Don't press new campaign. :prop:

Really? How did you do it? I've downloaded and applied the xml file Hoppah provided as a fix but it didn't fix anything for me.

i downloaded it.

Installed it.

Started the game, and they where all there, nice and dandy

Edit it should not matter but i run the mod from my desktop file

Los Angeles Mod v2.0.exe

And then i either choose a mission or press continue campaign.

worked fine for me.

But when i pressed "new campaign" all my missions got scrambled. i only kept like 15/16 missions.

Cleaned the topic

Unless you play a mod that added the missions behind the original missions or before the original missions, using the new campaign button ain't a problem at all. If you use LA mod which has new missions it's a big no no indeed