Guest rikstaparr

Looking for Download link(s) for full games?!

Guest rikstaparr

Hi

Many thanks for the prompt response! Can you recommend a safe site at all please? Also I have seen 'mods' mentioned on this site, can you recommend any and explain what they are for.

Again, many thanks

Riksta

The Atari website is safe, but I'm not sure about direct2drive I expect it is though.

A mod is short for modification and they are things you download and add onto your game, they will often give you more features and make the game more fun.

You can get mods for Em4 (or 911 First Responders) here.

If you get mods from this site they will (99.999999%) be safe.

As far as I know Atari should be a safe site to get the game from.

Mods are additions to the game. You download them and they add new vehicles, new scripts etc. to the game. I would definitely recommend getting the LA Mod as it has a lot of new vehicles, new scripts and a new freeplay map among other things.

I live in the northwest of England, I'm in the Navy and unable to get off the ship, hence the download!!! Cheers

Oh ok. I don't think you can download it in the UK. I'll have a look for you though ;)

How long will you be on the ship for? You could download a demo of the game and the buy the game when you get off the ship.

Guest rikstaparr

Thanks guys. I can get off the ship during the week. How much play do I get with the demo????? My download speed is via dongle 3G, so not the fastest and don't want to use up allowance if the demo is very short!!! Cheers

Guest rikstaparr

Ok, I'll download the demo, and shall just have to be frustrated until I can purchase the PC CD-ROM version this week lol!!!!...Many thanks for all your help guys, it's appreciated! :gruebel:

Guest rikstaparr

Lol!! Brilliant, thanks. Have ordered on Amazon, so hope to be kickin' ass later this week! Any hot tips for Emergency? I have ordered the first one, I like to start at the beginning of a series of games, so at the moment hardly experience with Emergency.......