BillA

Controlling Picketers

Guest MonkeySquasher

Wow, you got good responses. I know some people here who would say "Hey, just use the Army guys with M4s, shoot them all, and then treat the patients!" haha

A flashbang would be useful. Other ways usually result in (a lot of) injured persons, :(

i always place some officers around it, to stop the crowd from growing.

Send in sniper, ambulance.

Shoot the leader, let the few police men arrest bystanders.

let the ambulance personnel take away the leader.

done.

lol, I tried to send a bunch of SWAT guys in to a growing riot outside some apartment buildings, that didn't work out, I believe I arrested the "leader" and then the crowd got bigger and bigger, I sent in 2 SWAT vans, and most SWAT members were injured, and then once I thought I had the situation "under control" more people keep coming, it was a mess :machkaputt:

I don't think there is a leader but I see what you mean.

There are usually about 3 people with the big signs - :protest:

And taking out the 'leader' doesn't effect the other protesters.

When I get the riot dispatch, I get officers on scene pretty quick. That early in the riot there is one person with the sign and the others are just throwing their arms up.

In every instance that I've arrested the leader, the rest of the people disperse. I still arrest them, because they show up on the map as part of the goal though.

-d

The starting person has a sign and is the only person with a sign. Arrest him with armed arrest and haul ass to whatever police vehicle cause the crowd'll come after the officer. Then as soon as he's in the vehicle the crowd will disperse (except on the new map where they just stand in the middle of the road like retards :protest:)

water cannon works decent, but lots of injuries

Water cannons??? Firefighters? Seriously?

Guest pmadden94
i always place some officers around it, to stop the crowd from growing.

Send in sniper, ambulance.

Shoot the leader, let the few police men arrest bystanders.

let the ambulance personnel take away the leader.

done.

Why would you arrest random bystanders? Unless they were actively involved :protest: , I feel its a waster of resources to arrest and transport them.

I do one of two things in this situation.

1) Completely surround area with barricades. Make a perimeter around the area and dont let anyone in or out. Then, send in a water cannon swat vehicle and

have officers arrest people once they are disoriented by the water. The key is too send all the officers in at once. Say there are 5 people, send in 8 officers, just in case.

then there is option 2...send in a fireplane over the area so it hurts all the protestors and then when the cops go to arrest them, they die if they try to resist. This is the safer method for the officers, but will require lots of medics afterwards