njboy13

Happy New Year!

Well, it's that time of the year. the 31st, last day in 2009. (Well, on the east coast at least)

Anybody have New Years Resolutions or something fun planned?

I was thinking today, how weird it is to think that today is the last day ever in 2009? I mean, December 31, 2009 will never, ever happen again. Everyday is a once in a lifetime experience. Anybody else agree?

Tonight, nothing special, have another amazing meal by the firefighters, and watch the ball drop in New York from my place.

My resolutions:

-Become a Paramedic

-Finally finish a novel that is not or barely Emergency Service related

-Go back to Dublin (I honestly don't know why... I just really liked Ireland for some reason)

-Learn to play the theme song for "The Office" on the piano

-Learn to play some piano

What are some of yours?

My new years resolution isn't really a resolution, because those usually fall out for me...

I have one real goal this year, and that's to put out two books, both of which I'm halfway done, so I should have no problem doing it :P

I do have a little thing I wrote about new years resolutions though if anyone is interested :)

I think we are going across to Burntisland so we can see the fireworks display above Edinburgh castle. There's a really good road that gives a great view of everything.

My New Year's resolutions are:

Learn the Robert Burn's version of "Auld Lang Syne". That's really something I should do before midnight :P

Be a kinder person

Be more positive and happy

Learn Gaelic

Think that's it.

I think we are going across to Burntisland so we can see the fireworks display above Edinburgh castle. There's a really good road that gives a great view of everything.

My New Year's resolutions are:

Learn the Robert Burn's version of "Auld Lang Syne". That's really something I should do before midnight :P

Is that also known as "Old Scottish Melody" cause that's what our band played at our Christmas concert this year and I loved it lol.

Resolutions:

- Try not to set the house (or any applicable property in the neighborhood) on fire tonight with my fireworks :P

- Be nicer (if I have to :1046275767_ugly: )

- Bring my math grade up from a D lol

- Bring my English grade up from a C+ lol

- Some other crap

Happy New Years!!!

- Be very nice, Cooperative

- Be on forums a lot more

- Try to play alot of mods to test them out

- Try to make some more friends

- Get a New Computer (windows 7 premium)

Well That is all.... Have a Safe New Year and see you all tommorow... which is 2010? 3 1/2 hours to go for me!