Guest D|ehard

Problem - LA MOD

Guest D|ehard

Yo guys,

I just got this game last week, and i downloaded the LA MOD. Its a great game/mod. I added some submods, worked fine. Then along the road, when i started the game(i go pass the video intro, and then it CTDS. It takes several minutes to load) I did re-install the LA MOD, no luck. Any idea/help would be great. Have a good New Year!

bought it online. The logfile for game? I see none for the LA MOD

Even if you bought it online you can still reinstall the game as long as you have the verification code. And if you don't have it you can send a proof of purchase (usually e-mail or credit card bill) to the company you bought it from and they will send you a new one.

Please note that it will take the mod some time to load. During that time it will seem like the PC freezes. If you then press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or ESC you will get a CTD. Just wait about ten to fifteen minutes during the loading of the game and see if it will load the mod.

Ok sorry. Saved All Info. Attached.

Your videocard drivers date back from 2007. Try to find more recent drivers. We recommend installing drivers from 2008 because some games (for some odd reason) have trouble with drivers from 2009. You can download the drivers on the ATI website.

Guest D|ehard

but i can run EM4/911. I have played LA MOD before. Its not like i could not run it... So i go past the into(video part) it goes black, loading(mins later...) It shows a second when the guy picks up the axe, and it crashes.

Yo guys,

I just got this game last week, and i downloaded the LA MOD. Its a great game/mod. I added some submods, worked fine. Then along the road, when i started the game(i go pass the video intro, and then it CTDS. It takes several minutes to load) I did re-install the LA MOD, no luck. Any idea/help would be great. Have a good New Year!

try reinstalling the game that works a lot